- CES 2017: Screens, Drones And VR On The Horizon [Internet]. Available: https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenrosenbaum/2017/01/03/ces-2017-screens-drones-and-vr-on-the-horizon/#4e87d215716e
- K. Y. Byun and Y. C. Park, KEIT PD Issue Report, KEIT, Vol. 17-3, 49-60, 2017.
- Webel, S., Bockholt, U., Engelke, T., Gavish, N., Olbrich, M., & Preusche, C. " An augmented reality training platform for assembly and maintenance skills", Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 61(4), 398-403, April 1013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.robot.2012.09.013
- Gonzalez-Franco, M., Pizarro, R., Cermeron, J., Li, K., Thorn, J., Hutabarat, W., Tiwari, A., & Bermell-Garcia, P. . "Immersive Mixed Reality Training for Complex Manufacturing Scenarios", Frontiers in Robotics and AI, Vol. 4, No.3, pp.1-8, February 2017.
- E. J. Song and S. H. Lee, "A Study on NCS-based Virtual Training Content Analysis," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 651-656, March 2017. https://doi.org/10.6109/JKIICE.2017.21.3.651
- D. Y. An and H. K. Park, "Case Study on the Development and Use of Technical Training Contents using Virtual Reality", Journal of Practical Engineering Education, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 117-122, November 2013. https://doi.org/10.14702/JPEE.2013.117
- J. Y. Choi, J. H. Lee, Y. S. Kim, and S. Kim, "Virtual reality based Operation Training System for Steel Making Process", Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and System, Vol. 21, No. 8, pp. 709-712, August 2015. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2015.15.0081
- S.Y.Park, V.T.Hoang, A.N.Hoang, G.H.Bae, J.W.Lee, and D.H.Kim, "Automobile Maintenance Training System using Phased Learning based on Virtual Reality", KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, Vol.19, No.12, pp. 663-667, December 2013.
- J. S. Won and S. H. Choi, "The Effects of AR(Augmented Reality) Contents on User's Learning: A Case Study of Car manual Using Digital Contents", Journal of Digial Contents Society, Vol.18, No. 1, pp.17-23, Feb.2017. https://doi.org/10.9728/dcs.2017.18.1.17
- Design of Evaluation Areas Based on Type of Mobile-Based Virtual Reality Training Content vol.2018, pp.None, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2489149