Figure 3.1. Histograms for riﬂe ammunition consumption in defense and oﬀense operations. Figures (a) and (b) show histograms for riﬂe ammunition consumption in defense and oﬀense operations, respectively.
Figure 4.1. Estimating density of riﬂe ammunition consumption. Figures (a) and (b) show histograms for 31 drills’riﬂe ammunition consumption in defense and oﬀense operations, respectively. Red lines represent the estimatedtruncated Weibull distribution for riﬂe ammunition consumption.
Table 2.1. Current basic load calculation formula
Table 4.1. P -values of Kolmogorov-Smirnov test results under Weibull and normal distributions
Table 4.2. Estimating required supply rate (RSR)
Table 4.3. Summary statistics of 95% quantiles and 99% quantiles for 31 drills data
Supported by : 육군사관학교 화랑대연구소
- Army Headquarters (1987). Doctrine Literature 333.2 A Study on Ammunition basic Load, Army Headquarters.
- Army Headquarters (2002). Field Manual 42-6 Ammunition Service, Army Headquarters.
- Choi, M. J. and Lee, J. H. (2016). A binomial CUSUM chart for monitoring type I right-censored Weibull lifetimes, The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 29, 823-833. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2016.29.5.823
- Han, S. W. and Lee, J. H. (2017). A generalized likelihood ratio chart for monitoring type I right-censored Weibull lifetimes, The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 30, 647-663. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2017.30.5.647
- Kim, J. O., Cho, H. J., and Kim, G. G. (2015). Analysis of survivability for combatants during offensive operations at the tactical level, The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 28, 921-932. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2015.28.5.921
- Kim, J. O., Bang, S. W., and Kwon, O. J. (2017). Analysis of scientific military training data using zero-inflated and hurdle regression, Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 28, 1511-1520. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2017.28.6.1511
- Lee, J. Y., Kim, S. S., and Kim, Y. C. (2017). A study on application of augmented reality and virtual reality for combat training center. In Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information, 439-440.
- Park, J. W., Lee, J. Y., and Park, J. K. (2008). A study on computation of optimal basic load of rifle and firearm using Arena, Journal of the Military Operations Research Society of Korea, 34, 1-26.
- Ryu, H. J., Ko, H. H., Kim, J. H., and Kim, S. S. (2008). Enhancement of artillery simulation training system using by neural network, Journal of the Military Operations Research Society of Korea, 34, 1-11.
- Shim, H. G. and Kim, S. K. (2008). A study on forecasting the operational continuous ability in battalion defensive operations using artificial neural network, Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, 14, 25-39.
- Wingo, D. R. (1988). Methods for fitting the right-truncated Weibull distribution to life?test and survival Data, Biometrical Journal, 30, 545-551. https://doi.org/10.1002/bimj.4710300505