Fig. 1. Diagram of a refrigerator and VRF system.
Fig. 2. Temperature and load characteristics of conven-tional water bath.
Fig. 3. Temperature and electric heater power characteristics of refrigerator and electric heater system for various set temperature conditions.
Fig. 4. Load characteristics of conventional refrigerator and electric heater system.
Fig. 5. algorithm of VRF.
Fig. 6. Diagram of the VRF and electric heater system.
Fig. 7. Temperature and electric heater power characteristics of VRF and electric heater system for various set temperature conditions.
Table 1. Refrigerator and VRF system
Table 2. Load and device power for constant temperature condition (15℃)
Table 3. Control algorithm of VRF and electric heater system
Table 4. Comparison of time and power consumption for change of set temperature
Table 5. Comparison of temperature deviation and power consumption for constant temperature condition
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Choi, B. Y., Lee, S. H., Kim, S. C., and Lee, D. W., 2005, An Instance Application of Thermal Storage Type Heat Pump System by Using Air Heat-source, SAREK, 2005-S-056, pp. 343-349.
- Kim, O. J., Song, C. H., Jang, H. Y., and Park, M. S., 2014, An Experimental Study on the Electric Heat Pump Performance with Ice and water Storage Tank, SAREK, 2014-W-005, pp. 16-19.
- Kim, O. J., 2010, State of the Arts and Technical Road Map of Air to Water Heat Pump, SAREK, 2010-W-053, pp. 306-312.
- Lee, J. Y., Kim, J. H., Yeon, C. K., and Jeong, C. S., 2013, Design Examples for Green Data Centers, SAREK, 2013-W-53, pp. 239-244.
- Cha, D. A., and Kwon, O. K., 2010, An experimental study on semiconductor process chiller for dual channel, SAREK, Vol. 22, No. 11, pp. 760-766.
- Cha, D. A., Kwon, O. K., Yun, J. H., and Kim, D. H., 2010, An experimental study on semiconductor process chiller for energy saving, Proceeding of the KSME Spring Annual Conference, pp. 371-376.
- Cha, D. A., Kwon, O. K., and Oh, M. D., 2010, An experimental study on process chiller for semiconductor temperature control, Trans of the KSME(B), Vol. 35, No. 5, pp. 459-465.