Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- Y. Masuda, Y. Zhang, C. Yan, and B. Li,, Studies on the extraction and separation of lanthanide ions with a synergistic extraction system combined with 1,4,10,13-tetrathia-7,16-diazacyclooctadecane and lauric acid, Talanta, 46, 203-213 (1998).
- Y. Jiang, A. Shibayama, K. Liu, and T. Fujita, A hydrometallurgical process for extraction of lanthanum, yttrium and gadolinium from spent optical glass, Hydrometallurgy, 76, 1-9 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2004.06.010
- R. Shimizu, K. Sawada, K. Enokida, and Y. Yamamoto, Supercritical fluid extraction of rare earth elements from luminescent material in waste fluorescent lamps, supercritical fluids, 33, 235-241 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2004.08.004
- A.M.Y Jaber, and A.-E. Al-Naser, Liquid-liquid extraction of some lanthanide metal ions by polyoxyalkylene systems, Talanta, 44, 1719-1728 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0039-9140(97)00033-7
- T. C. Owens, and M. Smutz, Extraction of some heavier lanthanides in acidic chloride solutions by di(2-ethylhexyl) phosphoric acid, Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 30, 1617-1633 (1968). https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1902(68)80301-X
- K. E. Lalntz, and E. Tachikawa, Extraction of Lanthanides from Acidic Solution Using Tributyl Phosphate Modified Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, Anal. Chem., 66, 2190-2193 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac00085a040
- W. C. Butts, and C. V. Banks, Solvent Extraction and Gas Chromatography of the Rare Earth Mixed-Ligand Complexes of Hexafluoroacetylacetone and Tri-n-butylphosphate, Anal. Chem., 42, 133-136 (1970). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac60283a013
- T. Cecconie, and H. Freiser, Extraction of tervalent lanthanides as hydroxide complexes with tri-n-octylphosphine oxide, Anal. Chem., 62, 622-625 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac00205a016
- A. A. Zamani, and M. R. Yaftian, Solvent extraction of thorium, lanthanum and europium ions by bis(2-ethylhexyl) phosphoric acid using 2-nitrobenzo-18-crown-6 as ion size selective masking agent, Sep. Purif. Technol., (40), 115-121 (2004).
- X. Sun, J. Wang, D. Li, and H. Li, Synergistic extraction of rare earths by mixture of bis(2,4,4-trimethylpentyl) phosphinic acid and Sec-nonylphenoxy acetic acid, Sep. Purif. Technol., 50, 30-34 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2005.11.004
- F. Bunns, and R. Dumitrescu, Simultaneous Extraction of Rare Earth Elements and Uranium from Phosphoric Acid, Hydrometallurgy, 28, 331-336 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-386X(92)90038-2
- R. W. Rinehart, Spectrophotometric Determination of Some Rare Earths and Yttrium with Alizarin Red S, Anal. Chem., 26, 1820-1822 (1954). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac60095a039
- Q. Z. Zhai, Simultaneous determination of lanthanum and cerium in mixed rare earths with p-acetylarsenazo by spectrophotometry, Talanta, 41, 703-706 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1016/0039-9140(94)80052-9
- T. S. Urbanski, C. Abbruzzese, P. Fornari, and R. Massidda, The extraction of cerium (III) and lanthanum (III) with Kelex 100 from chloride solutions, Hydrometallurgy, 25, 185-195(1990). https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-386X(90)90038-4
- C. Abbruzzese, P. Fornari, R. Massidda, and T. S. Urbanski, Solvent extraction of lanthanum (III) and cerium (III) from aqueous chloride solutions by LIX 70, Hydrometallurgy, 28, 179-190 (1990).
- S. Tong, X. Zhao, N. Song, Q. Jia, W. Zhou, and W. Liao, Solvent extraction study of rare earth elements from chloride medium by mixtures of sec-nonylphenoxy acetic acid with Cyanex301 or Cyanex302, Hydrometallurgy, 100, 15-19 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2009.09.006
- S. Radhika, B. N. Kumar, M. L. Kantam, and B. R. Reddy, Liquid-liquid extraction and separation possibilities of heavy and light rare-earths from phosphoric acid solutions with acidic organophosphorus reagents, Sep. Purif. Technol., 75, 295-302 (2010).
- T. Harada, M. Smutz, and R. G. Bautista, Characterization of iron and rare-earth polymers of di(2-ethylhexyl)phosphoric acid, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 17, 203-204 (1972). https://doi.org/10.1021/je60053a052
- M. H. Mallah, F. Shemirani, and M. G. Maragheh, Use of dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for simultaneous preconcentration of samarium, europium, gadolinium and dysprosium, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 278, 97-102 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10967-007-7220-1
- C. J. Pedersen, Cyclic polyethers and their complexes with metal salts, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 89, 7017-7036 (1967). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01002a035
- M. Atanassova, Crown ethers as synergistic agents in the solvent extraction of trivalent lanthanoids with 8-hydroxyquinoline, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., 73, 29-39 (2008). https://doi.org/10.2298/JSC0801029A
- M. Hiraoka, crown compounds: Their characteristics and Applications; Elsevier Scientific Publishing Co.: New York (1992).
- L. F. Lindoy, The chemistry of Macrocyclic Ligand Complexes; Cambridge University Press: Cambrige, U.K. (1989).
- A. H. Bond, M. L. Dietz, and R. Chiarizia, Incorporating Size Selectivity into Synergistic Solvent Extraction: A Review of Crown Ether-Containing Systems, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 39, 3442-3464 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1021/ie000356j
- K. M. Bang, H. J. Ryu, M. B. Choi, and H. C. Kang, Extraction of Yttrium and Europium with Fatty Acids as Extractants, Appl. Chem. Eng., 21, 509-513 (2010).
- K. M. Bang, E. S. Lee, H. S. Been, J. H. Kim, Y. W. Kim, G. T. Lim, and H. C. Kang, Separation of Lanthanum and Cerium by Solvent Extraction Using Tetradecanoic Acid as a Extractant, J. Korea Soc. Waste Manage., 29, 231-238 (2012).
- K. Nakagawa, S. Okada, Y. Inoue, A. Tai, and T. Hakushi., Solvent extraction of lanthanoid picrates with crown ethers: preferential sandwich complexation and unique cation selectivities, Anal. Chem., 60, 2527-2531 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac00173a019
- H. Imura, and H. Mito, Selective extraction of light lanthanides(III) with 18-crown-6 and perfluorooctanoate, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 189, 229-235 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02042601
Y. Meguro, Y. Kitatsuji, T. Kimura, and Z. Yoshida, Steric effect of
$\beta$-diketone +18-crown-6 ether/ 1,2-dichloroethane, J. Alloys Compd., 271, 790-793 (1998).
- M. Atanassova, and I. L. Dukov : Synergistic Solvent Extraction of Trivalent Lanthanoids with Mixtures of 1-Phenyl-3-methyl-4-benzoyl-5-pyrazolone and Crown Ethers, Acta Chim. Slov., 53, 457-463 (2006).