This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korean government (MSIP: Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning) (NRF-2020R1F1A1059459) and performed at Architectural Safety and Technology Center.
- Cagatay, I.H., Beklen, C. and Mosalam, K.M. (2010), "Investigation of short column effect of RC buildings: Failuire and prevention", Comput. Concrete, 7(6), 523-532. https://doi.org/10.12989/cac.2010.7.6.523.
- Doudoumis, N.I., Kotanidis, C. and Doudoumis, I.N. (2006), "A comparative study on static push-over and time-history analysis methods in base isolated buildings", First European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, Geneva, Switzerland, September.
- Guevara, L.T. and Garcia, L.E. (2005), "The captive and short column effects", Earthq. Spectra, 21(1), 141-160. https://doi.org/10.1193/1.1856533.
- Jin, L., Du, M., Li, D., Du, X. and Xu, H. (2017), "Effects of cross section size and transverse rebar on the behavior of short squared RC columns under axial compression", Eng. Struct., 142(2017), 223-239. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2017.04.002.
- Kadysiewski, S. and Mosalam, K.M. (2009), "Modeling of unreinforced masonry infill walls considering in-plane and out-of-plane interaction", Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, PEER 2008/102, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Kaish, A.B.M.A., Alam, M.R., Jamil, M., Zain, M.F.M. and Wahed, M.A. (2012), "Improved ferrocement jacketing for restrengthening of square RC short column", Constr. Build. Mater., 36(2012), 228-237. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2012.04.083.
- Karimi, R. and TahamouliRoudsari, M. (2021), "Quasi‑static cyclic testing of RC frames retroftted using steel plate shear walls and diagonal tensile mesh", Asian J. Civil Eng., 22(2021), 1301-1318. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42107-021-00382-z.
- Kim, B.S. and Park, J.H. (2019), "Response modeification factor for seismic performance evaluation of non-seismic school buildings with partial masonry infills", Earthq. Eng. Soc. Korea, 23(1), 71-82. https://doi.org/10.5000/EESK.2019.23.1.071.
- Krawinkler, H. and Seneviratna, G.D.P.K. (1998), "Pros and cons of a pushover analysis of seismic performance evaluation", Eng. Struct., 20(4-6), 452-464. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(97)00092-8.
- Li, S., Zuo, Z., Zhai, C. and Xie, L. (2017), "Comparison of static pushover and dynamic analyses using RC building shaking table experiment", Eng. Struct., 136(2017), 430-440. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2017.01.033.
- Paudel, K. (2017), "Short column effect problem on staircase section", J. Rural Infrastr. Dev., 8(8), 1.
- Pradeep, S. (2017), "Behavior of reinforced concrete frame with short column effect under lateral cyclic loading", Asian J. Civil Eng. (BHRC), 18(6), 879-891.
- Pradeep, S. and Kunal, P. (2017), "Analytical study of seismic behavior of RCC frame with short column effect", Int. J. Civil Eng. Technol., 8(03), 362-372.
- Reshma, B.P. and Manoj, C.M. (2018), "Effect of short column behavior on the seismic performance of a reinforced concrete structure on sloping lot", Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol., 6 (6), 1-5.
- Shafqat, A. and Ali, A. (2012), "Lateral confinement of RC short column", Sci. Int., 24(4), 371-379.
- Yadollahi, M.M., Benli, A. and Varolgunes, S. (2016), "Masonry infill walls effect in short column formation in RC buildings: A case study", Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam Univ. J. Eng. Sci., 19(2), 78-83.
- Zhou, X., Kou, X., Peng, Q. and Cui, J. (2018), "Influence of infill wall configuration on failure modes of RC frames", Shock Vib., 2018, 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/6582817.