Supported by : 한국산업기술진흥원
- J. K. Lim, A review of the usability of fucoidan extracted from brown seaweed as a functional ingredient of cosmetics, Kor. J. Aesthet. Cosmet., 12(4), 447 (2014).
- Y. S. Lee, D. S. Kim, B. H. Ryu, and S. H. Lee, Antitumor and immunomodulating effects of seaweeds toward Sarcoma-180 cell. J. Kor. Soc. Food Nutr., 21, 544 (1992).
- H. Nakashima, Y. Kido, N. Kobayashi, Y. Motoki, M. Kaushal, and N. Yamamoto, Purification and characterization of an avian myeloblastosis and human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase in hibitor sulfated polysaccharide extracted from sea algae, Agents. Chemother., 31, 1524 (1987). https://doi.org/10.1128/AAC.31.10.1524
- M. Scot, G. M. Colin, J. David, L. Mills, and J. B. Brian, Estimation of meiobenthic nematode diversity by nonspecialists, Marine Pollu. Bulletin, 18, 646 (1987) https://doi.org/10.1016/0025-326X(87)90398-5
- N. Y. Lee, Antioxidant effect and tyrosinase inhibition activity of seaweeds ethanol extracts, 42(12), 1893 (2013). https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.12.1893
- S. Y. Lee, J. W. Ahn, H. J. Hwang, and S. B. Lee, Seaweed biomass resources in Korea, KSBB Journal, 26, 267 (2011). https://doi.org/10.7841/ksbbj.2011.26.4.267
- H. S. Song, S. H. Eom, Y. M. Kang, J. D. Choi, and Y. M. Kim, Enhancement of the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity of hizikia fusiforme water extract by lactic acid bacteria fermentation, Kor. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci., 44(2), 111 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2011.44.2.111
- T. J. Kang, Effectiveness and utilization of lactic acid bacteria, Bio Wave, 11(7), 1 (2009).
- M. H. Choi and H. J. Shin, Anti-oxidative and anti-melnogenesis effects of buleberry extract, Kor. J. Aesthet. Cosmetol., 13(2), 261 (2015).
- S. H. Lee and M. S. Lee. The research on antioxidative effect of Sasaquel paerensis extractum and assessment of cytotoxity, J. Korea Acad. Industr. Coop. Soc., 18(3), 687 (2017). https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.3.687
- B. W. Choi, B. H. Lee, K. J. Kang, E. S. Lee, and N. H. Lee, Screening of the tyrosinase inhibitory from marine algae and medicinal plants, Kor. J. Pharmacogn, 29, 237 (1998).
- Z. Diaconeasa, L. Leopold, D. Rugina, H. Ayvaz, and C. Socaciu, Antiproliferative and antioxidant proper- ties of anthocyanin rich extracts from blueberry and blackcurrant juice, Int. J. Mol. Sci., 16, 2352 (2015). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms16022352
- M. S. Blois, Antioxidant determinations by the use of a stable free radical. Nature, 29, 1199 (1958).
- J. K. You, M. J. Chung, D. J. Kim, D. J. Seo, J. H. Park, T. W. Kim, and M. Choe, Antioxidant and tyrosinase inhibitory effects of paeoniasuffruticosa water extract, J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr., 38(3), 292 (2009). https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2009.38.3.292