Supported by : Konkuk University
- Allison, G. T. (2003). Trunk muscle onset detection technique for EMG signals with ECG artefact. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 13(3), 209-216. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1050-6411(03)00019-1
- Chun, Y. J. (2012). The analysis on the changes in beginners batting movements through undergraduate baseball lectures. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 22(3), 277-284. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2012.22.3.277
- Dabbs, N. C., Brown, L. E., Coburn, J. W., Lynn, S. K., Biagini, M. S. & Tran, T. T. (2010). Effect of whole-body vibration warm-up on bat speed in women softball players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 24(9), 2296-2299. https://doi.org/10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181eccde5
- DeRenne, C. (2007). The scientific approach to hitting: research explores the most difficult skill in sport. San Diego, CA: University Readers, 254-255.
- Escamilla, R. F., Fleising, G. S., DeRenne, C., Taylor, M. K., Moorman, C. T. & Andrews, J. R. (2009). A comparison of age on baseball hitting kinematics. Journal of Applied Biomechanics, 25(3), 201-218.
- Fleisig, G. S., Hsu, W. K., Fortenbaugh, D., Cordover, A. & Press, J. M. (2013) Trunk axial rotation in baseball pitching and batting. Sport Biomechanics, 12(4), 324-333. https://doi.org/10.1080/14763141.2013.838693
- Han, T. R., Yoo, M. J., Chung, S. G. & Lee, S. G. (1996). Three dimensional batting motion analysis of korean professional and college baseball players. The Korean Journal of Sports Medicine, 14(1), 22-30.
- Hay, J. G. (1993). The biomechanics of sport. 4th ed. Englewood Cliffs (NJ): Prentice-Hall.
- Her, M. H., Choi, K. J. & Park, J. C. (2013). Kinematic analysis of professional baseball players batting motion. Korean Journal of Sport Science, 24(2), 213-222. https://doi.org/10.24985/kjss.2013.24.2.213
- Hodges, P. W. & Bui, B. H. (1996). A comparison of computer basedmethods for the determination of onset of muscle contraction using electromyography. Electroencephalography & Clinical Neurophysiology, 101(6), 511-519. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0921-884X(96)95190-5
- Kang, S. H. (2005). Comparative analysis of pull batting and push batting motions in baseball. Korea Sports Research, 16(2), 165-174.
- Katsumata, H. (2007). A functional modulation for timing a movement: A coordinative structure in baseball hitting. Human Movement Science, 26(1), 27-47. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.humov.2006.09.005
- Kim, M. S., Kim, J. Y., Seo, J. W. & Lee, G. H. (2015). 2014 Sport white paper. Seoul: Korea Institute of Sport Science.
- Lee, Y. J. & Kim, J. T. (2002). The kinematic analysis of the pitching motion for the straight and curve ball. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 12(2), 109-130. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2002.12.2.109
- Lee, Y. S. (2003). The study of batting characteristics in elite baseball players. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 13(1), 173-184. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2003.13.1.173
- Nakata, H., Miura, A., Yoshie, M., Kanosue, K. & Kudo, K. (2013). Electromyographic analysis of lower limbs during baseball batting. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 27(5), 1179-1187. https://doi.org/10.1519/JSC.0b013e3182653ca9
- Park, K. N. (2012). Sociological factors, the population of adults with a baseball player background study on the relationship between consumer behavior. Korean Journal of Sports Science, 21(3), 251-262.
- Race, D. E. (1961). A cinematographic and mechanical analysis of the external movements involved in hitting a baseball effectively. Research Quarterly, 32(3), 394-404.
- Reyes, G. F., Dickin, D. C., Crusat, N. J. & Dolny, D. G. (2011). Wholebody vibration effects on the muscle activity of upper and lower body muscles during the baseball swing in recreational baseball batters. Sports Biomechanics, 10(4), 280-293. https://doi.org/10.1080/14763141.2011.629208
- Sgroi, T., Chalmers, P. N., Riff, A. J., Lesniak, M., Sayegh, E. T., Wimmer, M. A., Verma, N. N., Cole, B. J. & Romeo, A. A. (2015). Predictors of throwing velocity in youth and adolescent pitchers. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 24(9), 1339-1345. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jse.2015.02.015
- Shaffer, B., Jobe, F. W., Pink, M. & Perry, J. (1993). Baseball batting: An electromyographic study. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 292, 285-293.
- Szymanski, D. J. & DeRenne, C. (2010). The effects of small muscle training on baseball hitting performance: a brief review. Strength and Conditioning Journal, 32(6), 99-107. https://doi.org/10.1519/SSC.0b013e3181fda2da
- Welch, C. M., Banks, S. A., Cook, F. F. & Draovitch, P. (1995). Hitting a baseball: A biomechanical description. The Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, 22(5), 193-201. https://doi.org/10.2519/jospt.19188.8.131.52
- Winter, D. A. (1990). Biomechanics and motor control of human movement. 2nd Edition. New York: John Wiley & Sons. Inc.
- Zatsiorsky, V., Seluyanov, V. & Chugunova, L. (1990). In vivo body segment inertial parameters determination using a gamma-scanner method. Biomechanics of Human Movement: Applications in Rehabilitation, Sports and Ergonomics, 186-202.