Grant : 해양사고 초기대응 및 구난기술 지원시스템 개발
Supported by : 선박해양플랜트연구소(KRISO)
- Byun, H. S. and Shin, H. S(2001), "A Study on The Safety Control for Information System of Maritime Disasters", The Journal of the Korea Institute of Maritime Information & Communication Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 222-226.
- IMO(2015), Revised Guidelines for Formal Safety Assessment (FSA) for Use in the IMO Rule-Making Process, MSC-MEPC.2/Circ.12/Rev.1, June 2015, pp. 5-17.
- Jung, C. H., Nam. T. K. and Jeong. J. S(2012), "A Study on the Improvement of Salvage Procedures through the Collision Accident of Ships", Journal of Navigation and Port Research, Vol. 36, No. 10, pp. 851-856. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2012.36.10.851
- Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering(2001a), "Development of Response Technology for Marine Casualties", pp. 49-87.
- Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering(2001b), "Establishment of Systems for Prevention of Matine Accidents and Salvage (V)", pp. 26-112.
- Kim, H. J., Lee, M. J., Oh, S. W. and Kang, J. M(2011), "A Study on Development of Operational System for Oil Spill Prediction Model", Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 375-382. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2011.17.4.375
- Kim, K. H., Choi,. J. H. and Choi, H. K(2014), "A Study on the Decision Making Process of OSC(On-Scene Commander) and On-Scene Command System on Occuring of Disaster at Sea -Focusing on the Sewol Ferry Sinking Case-", Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 692-703. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2014.20.6.692
- Lee, J. K., Na, S., Kim, H. T. and Kim, K. M(2010), "A Study on High-level FSA for Korean-flagged General Cargo Ships", Journal of Navigation and Port Research, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 213-220. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2010.34.3.213
- Lee, M. J., Kim, H. J., Kim, S. Y. and Seo, J. W(2010), "A Study on Information System to Support Response of Marine Accident", Proceedings of Korean Institute of Navigation and Port Research, Autumn annual Conference 2010, 2010 Oct. 21, pp. 170-176.
- Lee, M. J. and Oh, S. W(2014), "Development of Response Scenario for a Simulated HNS Spill Incident", Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 677-684. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2014.20.6.677
- MAIB(1997), Report of the Chief Inspector of Marine Accidents into the grounding and subsequent salvage of the tanker SEA EMPRESS at Milford Haven between 15 and 21 February 1996, Marine Accident Investigation Branch, ISBN 0 11 551890 8, pp. 19-159.
- MIT(2013), Cruise Ship COSTA CONCORDIA Marine casualty on January 13 2012, Ministry of Infrastructures and Transports, Marine Casualties Investigative Body, May 2013, pp. 27-128.
- SAFEDOR(2004), Information Resources, FSA results: LNG Carriers, Container vessels, Crude oil tankers, Cruise ships, RoPax ships, and Dangerous goods, Design, Operation and Regulation for Ship Safety, http://safedor.org/resources/index.htm.
- Skjong, R., Vanem, E. and Endresen, O(2007), Risk Evaluation Criteria, SAFEDOR-D-4.5.2-DNV-Rev3, October 2007, pp. 37-68.
- Sung, J. T(2009), "Numerical Simulation of Spilled Oil Dispersion in Taean Coastal Zone", Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 264-272.
- TAIC(2014), Container ship MV Rena grounding on Astrolabe Reef, 5 October 2011, Transport Accident Investigation Commission, Marine inquiry 11-204, November 2014, pp. 7-16.
- Vanem, E. and Skjong, R(2004), "Collision and grounding of passenger ships-risk assessment and emergency evacuations", Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Collision and Grounding of Ships, ICCGS 2004, Izu, Japan, 25-27 October 2004, pp. 195-202.
- Vinnem, J. E(2007), Offshore Risk Assessment: Principles, modelling and applications of QRA Studies, 2nd Edition, Springer, pp. 119-139.