- Cho, Y.-S.(1995). Numerical Simulations of Tsunami Propagation and Run-up, Ph.D.Thesis, School of Civil and Env. Engrg., Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.
- Goto, C. and Shuto, N.(1983). 'Numerical simulation of tsunami propagations and run-up,' Tsunami-Their Science and Engineering, edited by Iiad and Iwasaki, Terra Science Publishing Company, Tokyo, pp. 439-451
- Imamura, F.(1996). 'Review of tsunami simulation with a finite difference method,' Long-wave runup mathematical models, eds Yeh, Liu & Synolakis, World Scientific, pp. 25-42
- Iwasaki, T. and Mano. A.(1979). 'Two-dimensional numerical computation of tsunami run-ups in the Eulerian Description,' Proc. of 26th Conf. on Coastal Eng. JSCE, pp. 70-74(in Japanese)
- Liu, P.L-F., Cho, Y.-S., Yoon, S.B., and Seo, S.N.(1995). 'Numerical simulations of the 1960 Chilean tsunami propagation and in-undation at Hilo, Hawaii,' Tsunamic: Progress in Prediction Disaster Prevention and Warning, edited by Tsuchiya and Shuto, Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 99-115
- Thacker, W.C.(1981). 'Some Exact Solutions to the Nonlinear Shallow Water Wave Equation,' J. of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 107, pp. 499-508 https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112081001882
- Yoon, T.H., Yoon, S.B., Lee, H.J., and Shin, W.T.(1994). 'Prediction of flow velocity due to tidal closing,' Proc. of 36th Conf. for Korean Association of Hydrological Sciences, Yeosu, Korea, pp. 133-138(in Korean)