이 논문은 2022년도 정부(과학기술정보통신부)의 재원으로 정보통신기획평가원의 지원을 받아 수행된 연구임 (No.2021-0-00540, GPU/ASIC 기반 암호알고리즘 고속화 설계 및 구현 기술개발, 80%) 그리고 이 성과는 2022년도 정부(과학기술정보통신부)의 재원으로 한국연구재단의 지원을 받아 수행된 연구임(No. NRF-2020R1F1A1048478, 20%).
- Du, Xiaoyu et al., "SoK: Exploring the state of the art and the future potential of artificial intelligence in digital forensic investigation," Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, No.46, pp.1-10, 2020.
- K. W. Kim and U. S. Kyong, "Efficient implementation of MD5 algorithm in password recovery of a PDF file," 2012 7th International Conference on Computing and Convergence Technology (ICCCT), IEEE, 2012.
- L. Bosnjak, J. Sres, and B. Brumen, "Brute-force and dictionary attack on hashed real-world passwords," 2018 41st International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (Mipro), pp.1161-1166, 2018.
- M. Hardy, L. Masinter, D. Markovic, D. Johnson, and M. Bailey, "The application/pdf Media Type," No.rfc8118, 2017.
- C. Ge, L. Xu, W. Qiu, Z. Huang, J. Guo, G. Liu, and Z. Gong, "Optimized password recovery for SHA-512 on GPUs," 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering(CSE) and IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing(EUC), IEEE, Vol.2, pp.226-229, 2017.
- M. Durmuth and T. Kranz, "On password guessing with GPUs and FPGAs," International Conference on Passwords. Springer, Cham, Vol.9393, pp.19-38, 2014.
- R. Chen, Y. Zhang, J. Zhang, and J. Xu, "Design and optimizations of the MD5 crypt cracking algorithm based on CUDA," International Conference on Cloud Computing, Springer, Cham, pp.155-164, 2014.
- C. Li, H. Wu, S. Chen, X. Li, and D. Guo, "Efficient implementation for MD5-RC4 encryption using GPU with CUDA," 2009 3rd International Conference on Anti-counterfeiting, Security and Identification in Communication, IEEE, pp.167-170, 2009.
- K. W. Kim, S. S. Lee, D. W. Hong, and J. C. Ryou, "Gpuaccelerated password cracking of pdf files," KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems(TIIS), Vol.5, No.11, pp.2235-2253, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3837/tiis.2011.11.021
- Hashcat, hashcat: World's fastest and most advanced password recovery utility, 2022, [Internet], Available: https://github.com/hashcat/hashcat.
- B. D. Boer and A. Bosselaers. "Collisions for the compression function of MD5, Advances in Cryptology," Workshop on the Theory and Application of of Cryptographic Techniques, pp.293-304, 1993.
- L. R. Knudsen, W. Meier, B. Preneel, V. Rijmen, and S. Verdoolaege, "Analysis methods for (alleged) RC4," International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp.327-341, 1998.
- S. Cook, "CUDA programming: A developer's guide to parallel computing with GPUs," Newnes, 2012.
- A. Khalid, G. Paul, and A. Chattopadhyay, "New speed records for Salsa20 stream cipher using an autotuning framework on GPUs," International Conference on Cryptology in Africa, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp.189-207, 2013.