이 과제는 부산대학교 기본연구지원사업(2년)에 의하여 연구되었음
- B. Schoenemann, H. Parnaste, and E. N. K. Clarkson, "Structure and function of a compound eye, more than half a billion years old," PNAS 114, 13489-13494 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1716824114
- D.-E. Nilsson and A. Kelber, "A functional analysis of compound eye evolution," Arthropod Struct. Dev. 36, 373-385 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asd.2007.07.003
- T. H. Oakley, "On homology of arthropod compound eyes," Intergr. Comp. Biol. 43, 522-530 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1093/icb/43.4.522
- G. Lian, Y. Liu, K. Tao, H. Xing, R. Huang, M. Chi, W. Zhou, and Y. Wu, "Fabrication and characterization of curved compound eyes based on multifocal microlenses," Micromachines 11, 854 (2020).
- W.-K. Kuo, G.-F. Kuo, S.-Y. Lin, and H.-H. Yu, "Fabrication and characterization of artificial miniaturized insect compound eyes for imaging," Bioinspir. Biomim. 10, 056010 (2015).
- M. Kaya, I. Sargin, I. Al-jaf, S. Erdogan, and G. Arslan, "Characteristics of corneal lens chitin in dragonfly compound eyes," Int. J. Biol. Macromol. 89, 54-61 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2016.04.056
- J. Luo, Y. Guo, and X. Wang, "Rapid fabrication of curved microlens array using the 3D printing mold," Optik 156, 556-563 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.11.197
- K. Hamanaka and H. Koshi, "An artificial compound eye using a microlens array and its application to scale-invariant processing," Opt. Rev. 3, 264-268 (1996). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10043-996-0264-6
- M. Wang, W. Yu, T. Wang, X. Han, E. Gu, and X. Li, "A novel thermal reflow method for the fabrication of microlenses with an ultrahigh focal number," RSC Adv. 5, 35311-35316 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1039/C5RA00957J
- S. G. Heo, D. Jang, H. -J. Koo, and H. Yoon, "Large-area fabrication of microlens arrays by using self-pinning effects during the thermal reflow process," Opt. Express 27, 3439-3447 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.27.003439
- T. Gu, L. Wang, M. Mao, J. Han, R. Li, Y. Zhang, B. Lei, W. Jiang, and H. Liu, "Bilayer liquid-filled compound microlens arrays: A way to compensate aberration," J. Appl. Phys. 128, 163101 (2020).
- J. Tanida, R. Shogenji, Y. Kitamura, K. Yamada, M. Miyamoto, and S. Miyatake, "Color imaging with an integrated compound imaging system," Opt. Express 11, 2109-2117 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.11.002109
- J. Duparre, P. Dannberg, P. Schreiber, A. Brauer, and A. Tunnermann, "Thin compound-eye camera," Appl. Opt. 44, 2949-2956 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.44.002949
- H. Liu, F. Chen, Q. Yang, P. Qu, S. He, X. Wang, J. Si, and X. Wang, "Fabrication of bioinspired omnidirectional and gapless microlens array for wide field-of-view detections," Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 133701 (2012).
- P. Zhou, H. Yu, Y. Zhong, W. Zou, Z. Wang, and L. Liu, "Fabrication of waterproof artificial compound eyes with variable field of view based on the bioinspiration from natural hierarchical micro-nanostructures," Nano-Micro Lett. 12, 166 (2020).
- S. Huang, M. Li, L. Shen, J. Qiu, and Y. Zhou, "Flexible fabrication of biomimetic compound eye array via two-step thermal reflow of simply pre-molded hierarchic microstructures," Opt. Commun. 393, 213-218 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optcom.2017.02.040
- D. Wu, J.-N. Wang, L.-G. Niu, X.-L. Zhang, S.-Z. Wu, Q.-D. Chen, L.-P. Lee, and H. B. Sun, "Bioinspired fabrication of high-quality 3D artificial compound eyes by Voxel-modulation femtosecond laser writing for distortion-free wide-field-ofview imaging," Adv. Opt. Mater. 2, 751-758 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1002/adom.201400175
- J. Li, W. Wang, X. Mei, A. Pan, X. Sun, B. Liu, and J. Cui, "Artificial compound eyes prepared by a combination of airassisted deformation, modified laser swelling, and controlled crystal growth," ACS Nano 13, 114-124 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.8b04047
- P. Nussbaum, R. Volkel, H. P. Herzig, M. Eisner, and S. Haselbeck, "Design, fabrication and testing of microlens arrays for sensors and microsystems," Pure Appl. Opt. 6, 617-636 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1088/0963-9659/6/6/004
- Q. Zhang, M. Schambach, S. Schlisske, Q. Jin, A. Mertens, C. Rainer, G. Hernandez-Sosa, M. Heizmann, and U. Lemmer, "Fabrication of microlens arrays with high quality and high fill factor by inkjet printing," Adv. Opt. Mater. 10, 2200677 (2022).
- K. Nagahashi, Y. Teramura, and M. Takai, "Stable surface coating of silicon elastomer with phosphorylcholine and organosilane copolymer with cross-linking for repelling proteins," Colloids Surf. B: Biointerfaces 134, 384-391 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2015.07.040
- M. Zhang, J. Wu, L. Wang, K. Xiao, and W. Wen, "A simple method for fabricating multi-layer PDMS structures for 3D microfluidic chips," Lab Chip 10, 1199-1203 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1039/b923101c
- Z. Deng, F. Chen. Q. Yang, H. Bian, G. Du, J. Yang, C. Shan, and X. Hou, "Dragonfly-eye-inspired artificial compound eyes with sophisticated imaging," Adv. Funct. Mater. 26, 1995-2001 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.201504941
- Y. Zhai, J. Niu, J. Liu, and B. Yang, "High numerical aperture imaging systems formed by integrating bionic artificial compound eyes on a CMOS sensor," Opt. Mater. Express 11, 1824-1834 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1364/OME.427623
- J. Li, W. Wang. X. Mei, D. Hou, A. Pan, B. Liu, and J. Cui, "Fabrication of artificial compound eye with controllable field of view and improved imaging," ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 12, 8870-8878 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.9b20740
- D. Keum, H. Jung, and K.-H. Jeong, "Planar emulation of natural compound eyes," Small 8, 2169-2173 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1002/smll.201200107