This research was supported by Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI).
- Cho, M., Lee, S., Song, S., Jung, H., & Jeong, D. (2012). Interlinking classification for securing interoperability between papers and patents. Journal of KIISE: Computing Practices and Letters, 18(12), 911-915. https://www.dbpia.co.kr/Journal/articleDetail?nodeId=NODE02055349.
- Devlin, J., Chang, M. W., Lee, K., & Toutanova, K. (2019, June 2-7). BERT: Pre-training of deep bidirectional transformers for language understanding. In J. Burstein, C. Doran, & T. Solorio (Eds.), Proceedings of the 2019 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies (pp. 4171-4186). Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Jung, Y., & Uh, S. (2012). Study on the classification of Korean job training for matching occupation, job training and qualification. Journal of Skills and Qualifications, 1(1), 7-36. https://www.riss.kr/link?id=A100411160.
- Korea Employment Information Service. (2007). Korean employment classification of occupations. Korea Employment Information Service.
- Lee, S., Choi, M., Lee, H., & Hong, J. (2020). Study on linking national S&T standard classification system with other Korean technology classificatiom system. Korea Institute of S&T Evaluation and Planning.
- Lee, Y. (2008). Research on job-training classification linkage. Korea Employment Information Service.
- Rifkin, J. (1994). The end of work: The decline of the global labor force and the dawn of the post-market era. G.P. Putnam's Sons.
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology. (2021). Inspec direct. http://inspec-direct.theiet.org/.