This paper was supported by Research Funds of Mokpo National University
- Choi Byung chul, A Study on the Formation of the Structural Concept of the Concept of the Center of Mass, Mathematics Education Research 26(1) (2016), 23-45.
- Geum Jeong yeon, Kim Dong hwa, Effective guidance on the center of gravity unit of middle school triangle, East Asian Mathematical Journal 29(4) (2013), 425-447. https://doi.org/10.7858/eamj.2013.029
- Ha Young hwa, Ko Ho kyung, Proposal of Gravity-Centered Teaching and Learning in Mathematics and Curriculum According to the 2009 Revised Curriculum, Journal of Mathematics Education 25(4) (2011), 681-691.
- Hong Gap ju, Misconceptions and Logical Problems Related to the Center of Gravity of Figures, School Mathematics 7(4) (2005), 391-402.
- Jeong Jin young, A pedagogical analysis of the center of gravity, Chonnam National University Graduate School Master's thesis, 2010.
- Kim Seon hee, Kim Ki yeon, A Study on the Center of Gravity of Polygons for Deep Learning for Mathematical Gifted Students, Mathematics Education Research 15(3) (2005), 335-352.
- Kim Soo geum, Yoo Si gyu, Kim Seon bae, Case Study of Class Application by Level of Convergence Program to Check Center of Gravity, Journal of the Korean Society of Mathematical Sciences 17(4) (2014), 771-804.
- Park Dal won, A method of guiding the center of gravity of a triangle for gifted students, Journal of the Korean Association of School Mathematics 9(1) (2006). 93-105.
- Shin Bo mi, A Study on Teachers' Class Analysis Perspective - Focusing on Class Cases on the Center of Gravity of Triangle, Mathematics Pedagogy Research 26(3) (2016), 421-442.