본 논문은 농촌진흥청 연구사업(세부과제명: 염소 장내발효 메탄배출량에 영향을 미치는 메탄생성균 다양성 조사, 세부과제번호: PJ01360702) 및 2020년도 농촌진흥청 국립축산과학원 전문연구원 과정 지원사업에 의해 이루어진 것임.
- Chaney, A. L. and E. P. Marbach. 1962. Modified reagents for determination of urea and ammonia. Clin. Chem. 8: 130-132.
- Erwin, E. S., G. J. Marco, and E. M. Emery. 1961. Volatile fatty acid analyses of blood and rumen fluid by gas chromatography. J. Dairy. Sci. 44: 1768-1771.
- Hiltner, P. and B. Dehority. 1983. Effect of soluble carbohydrates on digestion of cellulose by pure cultures of rumen bacteria. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 46: 642-648.
- Hwangbo, S., I. H. Jo, K. J. Song, and S. H. Lee. 2007. Effects of dietary probiotics on feed intakes, nutrient digestibility and nitrogen retention in Korean black goats fed two diets differing in forage to concentrate ratios. Korean J. Org. Agric. 15(2): 195-205.
- Ji, B. J., G. L. Jin, J. Shinekhuu, W. Z. Qin, Y. K. Oh, Y. S. Sohn, and M. K. Song. 2010. Estimation of availability and TDN of various silages by cattle. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci. 30(2): 169-178.
- Jung, G. W., I. H. Jo, S. Hwangbo, S. H. Lee, and H. B. Song. 2008. Effects of different feeding systems on nutrient availability, nitrogen retention and blood characteristics in native or crossbred Korean black goats. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci. 28(4): 341-350.
- Jung, G., I. Jo, S. HwangBo, and S. Lee. 2009. Effects of feeding total mixed rations containing different winter forage crop silages on feed intake, nutrient digestibility and blood characteristics in Korean black goats. J. Kor. Soc. Grassl. Forage Sci. 29(4): 389-398.
- Kim, J. Y., J. Son, B. H. Lee, B. W. Kim, and K. I. Sung. 2020. Replacement of imported timothy hay with domestic italian ryegrass silage in a horse feedstuff. J. Kor. Soc. Grassl. Forage Sci. 40(1): 44-49.
- Kim, K. J., S. C. Lee, Y. K. Oh, J. W. Kim, H. J. Lee, J. S. Eun, and Y. K. Kim. 1999. Effects of roughage to concentrate ratio and roughage source on ruminal characteristics and methane production in Hanwoo. Kor. J. Anim. Nutr. Feed. 23(5): 381-390.
- Kim, K. K., S. HwangBo, and I. H. Jo. 2007. Effects of organic TMR with whole barley silage on feed intake, nutrient digestibility and blood characteristics in Korean black goats. Korean J. Org. Agric. 15(4): 413-424.
- Kim, S. U., Y. S. Choi, D. J. Yoo, M. J. Ku, G. H. Lee, and S. G. Park. 2016. Effects of total mixed rations with corn on growth and meat quality of castrated Korean black goats. J. Kor. Soc. Grassl. Forage Sci. 36(4): 350-356.
- Kim, S. W., M. J. Kim, K. W. Kim, D. H. Kim, Y. S. Kim, H. Kim, S. W. Suh, and S. B. Park. 2013. Effect of feeding levels of concentrate on the growth, feed availability and economic evaluation in feeds based on rice-straw of growing black goats. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci. 33(4): 298-303.
- Knapp, J. R., G. L. Laur, P. A. Vadas, W. P. Weiss, and J. M. Tricarico. 2014. Invited review: Enteric methane in dairy cattle production: Quantifying the opportunities and impact of reducing emissions. J. Dairy. Sci. 97: 3231-3261.
- Lee, S. 2000. Effects of chemical treatments and ensiling on the chemical composition and degradation rate in the rumen. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci. 20(3): 177-184.
- Li, D. Y., J. Y. Ko, N. J. Choi, S. S. Lee, J. Y. Song, S. Y. Lee, S. H. Park, H. G. Sung, and J. K. Ha. 2003. Effects of types of TMR on rumen fermentation characteristics and nutrients digestibility in sheep. J. Anim. Sci. Technol. 45(5): 805-812.
- Moe, P. W. and H. F. Tyrrell. 1979. Methane production in dairy cows. J. Dairy. Sci. 62: 1583-1586.
- Nocek, J. E., R. L. Steele, and D. G. Braund. 1985. Effect of mixed ration nutrient density on milk of cows transferred from high production group. J. Dairy Sci. 68: 133.
- Oh, S. J., W. S. Song, M. S. Kim, S. I. Choi, S. R. Lee, E. S. Kim, Y. S. Kim, and N. J. Choi. 2013. Effect of different parts and growing stages of Miscanthus sacchariflorus as a non-food resource that does not contribute towards climate change on metabolic availability in ruminants. Korean J. Org. Agric. 21(3): 437-450.
- Ryu, C. H., M. S. Park, C. Park, N. J. Choi, and S. B. Cho. 2017. Fermentation of environmental friend total mixed ration and alteration of rumen fermentation characteristics. Korean J. Org. Agric. 25(2): 461-473.
- Tilley, J. M. A. and R. A. Terry. 1963. A two-stage technique for the in vitro digestion of forage crops. J. Br. Grassl. Soc. 18: 104-111.
- Troelsen, J. E. and D. J. Hanel. 1966. Ruminant digestion in vitro as affected by inoculum donor, collection day, and fermentation time. Canadian J. Anim. Sci. 46: 149-156.
- Woo, Y. W., C. H. Lee, B. Rajaraman, J. M. Yeo, W. Y. Lee, D. H. Kim, and K. H. Kim. 2017. Effects of extruded linseed supplementation on methane production in Holstein steers. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci. 37(4): 315-321.