Supported by : MCI
- Anderson, J.G., Bodin, P., Brune, J.N., Prince, J., Singh, S.K., Quaas, R. and Onate, M. (1986), "Strong ground motion from the Michoacan, Mexico, earthquake", Sci., 233(4768), 1043-1049. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.233.4768.1043.
- Balan, S.T., Cristescu, V. and Cornea, I. (1982), The Romania Earthquake of 4 March 1977, The Publishing House of the Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania.
- BRRT (2018), Boulder Real Time Technologies, Boulder, CO, USA.
- Celebi, M., Sahakian, V.J., Melgar, D. and Quintanar, L. (2018), "The 19 September 2017 M 7. 1 Puebla-Morelos earthquake: spectral ratios confirm Mexico City zoning", Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 108(6), 3289-3299. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120180100
- Chopra, A.K. (2012), Dynamics of Structures: Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering, 4th Edition, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA.
- Chopra, S. and Choudhury, P. (2011), "A study of response spectra for different geological conditions in Gujarat, India", Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., 31(11), 1551-1564. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2011.06.007.
- Clinton, J.F., Bradford, C., Heaton, T.H. and Favela, J. (2006), "The observed wander of the natural frequencies in a structure", Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 96(1), 237-257. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120050052.
- DominguezReyes, T., Rodriguez-Lozoya, H.E., Sandoval, M.C., Sanchez, E., Melendez, A.A., Rodriguez-Leyva, H.E. and Campos, R.A. (2017), "Site response in a representative region of Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico, and a comparison between spectra from real records and spectra from normative", Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., 93, 113-120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2016.11.013.
- EN 1998-1 (2004), Eurocode 8: Design of Structures for Earthquake Resistance - Part 1: General Rules, Seismic Actions and Rules for Buildings, European Committee for Standardization; Brussels, Belgium.
- Gallipoli, M.R., Stabile, T.A., Gueguen, P., Mucciarelli, M., Comelli, P. and Bertoni, M. (2016), "Fundamental period elongation of a RC building during the Pollino seismic swarm sequence", Case Stud. Struct. Eng., 6, 45-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csse.2016.05.005.
- Kim, D.S., Manandhar, S. and Cho, H.I. (2018), "New site classification system and design response spectra in Korean seismic code", Earthq. Struct., 15(1), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2018.15.1.001.
- Lang, D., Molina-Palacios, S., Lindholm, C. and Balan, S. (2012), "Deterministic earthquake damage and loss assessment for the city of Bucharest, Romania", J. Seismol., 16(1), 67-88. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10950-011-9250-y.
- Looi, D.T.W., Tsang, H.H., Hee, M.C. and Lam, N.T.K. (2018), "Seismic hazard and response spectrum modelling for Malaysia and Singapore", Earthq. Struct., 15(1), 67-79. https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2018.15.1.067.
- Lungu, D., Arion, C., Aldea, A. and Vacareanu, R. (2004), "Representation of seismic action in the new Romanian code for design of earthquake resistant buildings P100-2003", Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, Canada, August.
- Neagoe, C., Manea, L.M. and Ionescu, C. (2011), "Romanian complex data center for dense seismic network", Ann. Geophys., 54(1), 9-16.
- P 100-1/2006 (2006), Seismic Design Code - Part I: Earthquake Resistant Design of Buildings, Ministry of Transport, Construction and Tourism (M.T.C.T.), Bucharest, Romania. (in Romanian)
- P 100-1/2013 (2013), Seismic Design Code - Part I: Earthquake Resistant Design of Buildings, Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration (M.D.R.A.P.), Bucharest, Romania. (in Romanian)
- P 100-92 (1992), Code for the Seismic Design of Dwellings, Social-Cultural, Agro- Zootechnical and Industrial Buildings, Ministry of Public Works and Territorial Planning (M.L.P.A.T.), Bucharest, Romania. (in Romanian)
- P. 100-78 (1978), Code for the Seismic Design of Dwellings, Social-Cultural, Agro- Zootechnical and Industrial Buildings, Building Research Institute (INCERC), Bucharest, Romania. (in Romanian)
- P. 13-70 (1970), Code for the Design of Civil and Industrial Buildings in Seismic Zones, Ministry of Industrial Construction and State Committee for Economy and Local Administration (M. C. Ind. and C.S.E.A.L), Bucharest, Romania. (in Romanian)
- Pavel, F. and Vacareanu, R. (2015), "Investigation on site conditions for seismic stations in Romania using H/V spectral ratio", Earthq. Struct., 9(5), 983-997. https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2015.9.5.983.
- Pavel, F. and Vacareanu, R. (2017), "Ground motion simulations for seismic stations in southern and eastern Romania and seismic hazard assessment", J. Seismol., 21(5), 1023-1037. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10950-017-9649-1.
- Person, W.J. (1987), "Seismological notes - July - August 1986", Bul. Seismol. Soc. Am., 77(3), 1084-1088. https://doi.org/10.1785/BSSA0770031084
- Person, W.J. (1991), "Seismological notes - May - June 1990", Bul. Seismol. Soc. Am., 81(2), 701-712.
- Reed, J.W. and Kassawara, R.P. (1990), "A criterion for determining exceedance of the operating basis earthquake", Nucl. Eng. Des., 123(2-3), 387-396. https://doi.org/10.1016/0029-5493(90)90259-Z.
- ROMPLUS (2019), Romanian Earthquake Catalogue, National Institute for Earth Physics, Magurele, Romania.
- Sesetyan, K., Zulfikar, C., Demircioglu, M., Hancilar, U., Kamer, Y. and Erdik, M. (2011), "Istanbul earthquake rapid response system: methods and practices", Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., 31(2), 170-180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2010.02.012.
- Skolnik, D.A., Ciudad-Real, M., Franke, M., Harvey, D. and Lindquist, K. (2014), "Post-earthquake alarm system based on real-time continuous response spectra exceedance", Proceedings of the 10th U.S. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Anchorage, Alaska, July.
- Su, F., anderson, J.G. and Zeng, Y. (2006), "Characteristics of ground motion response spectra from recent large earthquakes and their comparison with IEEE Standard 693", Proceedings of the 100th Anniversary Earthquake Conference Commemorating the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Toma-Danila, D. and Armas, I. (2017), "Insights into the possible seismic damage of residential buildings in Bucharest, Romania, at neighborhood resolution", Bull. Earthq. Eng., 15(3), 1161-1184. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-016-9997-1.
- Trendafiloski, G., Wyss, M., Rosset, P. and Marmureanu, G. (2009), "Constructing city models to estimate losses due to earthquakes worldwide: application to Bucharest, Romania", Earthq. Spectra, 25(3), 665-685. https://doi.org/10.1193/1.3159447.
- Tsang, H.H. (2018), "Recommended seismic performance requirements for building structures in Hong Kong", Earthq. Struct., 15(1), 9-17. https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2018.15.1.009.
- Wald, D.J. and Allen, T.I. (2007), "Topographic slope as a proxy for seismic site conditions and amplification", Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 97(5), 1379-1395. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120060267.
- Wang, G.Q., Zhou, X.Y., Ma, Z.J. and Zhang, P.Z. (2001), "A preliminary study on the randomness of response spectra of the 1999 Chi-Chi, Taiwan, Earthquake", Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 91(5), 1358-1369. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120000720.
- A case study for determination of seismic risk priorities in Van (Eastern Turkey) vol.20, pp.4, 2019, https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2021.20.4.445