- Volume 32 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
학교급, 지역에 따른 고등학생의 수학 수업에 대한 인식 차이
Difference in the Perception of High School Students on Mathematics Classes by School Class and Region
- 투고 : 2019.06.11
- 심사 : 2019.08.22
- 발행 : 2019.08.31
This study sampled 6,535 grade 11 or 12 students in South Korea using a stratified random sampling method in order to identify the differences in the perception of students on what a good mathematics class is by school class and region. The results showed that four elements of a good mathematics class were significantly different among school classes and regions.
- Catherine ATTARD, "My favourite subject is maths. For some reason no-one really agrees with me": student perspectives of mathematics teaching and learning in the upper primary classroom, Mathematics Education Research Journal 23(3) (2011), 363-377. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13394-011-0020-5
- Dan BATTEY, "Good" mathematics teaching for students of color and those in poverty: The importance of relational interactions within instruction, Educational Studies in Mathematics 82 (2013), 125-144. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10649-012-9412-z
- Brenda R. BRAND, George E. GLASSON, Andre' M. GREEN, Sociocultural Factors Influencing Students' Learning in Science and Mathematics: An Analysis of the Perspective of African American Students, School Science and Mathematics 106(5) (2006), 228-236. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2006.tb18081.x
- CHOE S. H., Improving the Quality of School Education in Korea(II): A Qualitative Case Study on Good Mathematics Teaching in Secondary Schools, Korea Institute for Curriculum and Education Research Projects RRC 2002-4-3, 2002.
- J. W. CRESWELL, 연구설계: 정성연구, 정량연구 및 혼합연구에 대한 실제적인 접근 (강윤수, 고상숙, 권오남, 류희찬, 박만구, 방정숙, 이중권, 정인철, 황우형 역), 서울: 교우사, 2010. (원저 2003년 출판)
- Dympna DEVINE, Declan FAHIE, and Deirdre McGILLICUDDY, What is 'good' teaching? Teacher beliefs and practices about their teaching, Irish Educational Studies 32(1) (2013), 83-108. https://doi.org/10.1080/03323315.2013.773228
- Do Y. S., A Survey on the Perception about Good Mathematics Teaching According to High School Student's Mathematics Learning Achievement Levels, Master's Degree, Daegu University, 2011.
- Educational Research Institute Seoul National University, The Encyclopedia of Education, Seoul: Publication Hawoo, 1999.
- N. L. GAGE, Handbook of Research on Teaching, Rand McNally, Chicago, U.S.A, 1963.
- Judith Lynn GIEGER, The Myth of the Good Mathematics Teacher, Primus: Problems, Resources & Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies 17(1) (2007), 93-102.
- Gordon R. GORE, What is good teaching?, Physics Teacher 31(8) (1993), 482. https://doi.org/10.1119/1.2343851
- J. HIEBERT, The Constantly Underestimated Challenge of Improving Mathematics Instruction, Vital Directions for Mathematics Education Research 2013, 45-56.
- T. L. HUBERT, Learners of Mathematics: High School Students' Perspectives of Culturally Relevant Mathematics Pedagogy, Journal of African American Studies 18(3) (2014), 324-336. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12111-013-9273-2
- HWANG S. K., Study on the Analysis Pattern of Teacher's Instruction Behavior for the Instruction Efficiency, Doctoral Thesis, Kangwon National University, 2005.
- JEON H. Y., High School Teachers' and Students' Awareness about Good Math Lesson, Master's Thesis, Korea National University of Education, 2011.
- KANG I. N., A brief reflection on cognitive and social constructivism, Journal of Educational Technology 11(2) (1995), 1-16.
- KANG H. Y. et al, Mathematics Teachers' Perspectives on Competencies for Good Teaching and Perspective Teacher Education, School Mathematics 13(4) (2011), 633-649.
- KANG H. Y., LEE D. H., & Ko E. S., Mathematics Teachers Perspective on Good Teaching and Teacher Professional Development-Difference in school level and career, The Mathematical Education 51(2) (2012), 173-189. https://doi.org/10.7468/mathedu.2012.51.2.173
- KHEEL H. S., A Philosophical Perspective on the Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, Korean Association for Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction 1(1) (2001), 1-27.
- KIM K. O., Novice and Expert Teacher's Cognition for Development of Teacher Professionalism, Journal of research in education 10 (1998), 55-75.
- KIM Y. O., Teachers' Knowledge Base and The Structure of Mathematical Knowledge for Effective Mathematics Teaching, Journal of the Korean School Mathematics Society 11(4) (2008), 595-608.
- KIM O. Y., The study on the reconceptualization of teacher's profession, The Journal of Educational Administration 24(4) (2006), 139-160.
- KIM C. I., Yoo K. J., Comparison of High School Students Group' Awareness for the Good Math Class, Journal of the Korean School Mathematics 18(1) (2015), 83-102.
- KWON M. S., PANG J. S., Good mathematics instruction: Hearing teachers' voices, Communications of Mathematical Education 23(2) (2009), 231-253.
- KWON S. Y., The differences in teachers' conceptions of the importance and practice of good teaching according to the level of school and teaching experience, Yeolin Gyoyuk Yeongu [Open Education Research] 18(4) (2010), 78-103.
- LEE D. W., KOH H. K., & YOO M. H., Math Teaching Method and Classroom Environment Preferred by Gifted High School Students, Journal of Gifted/Talented Education 22(1) (2012), 23-37. https://doi.org/10.9722/JGTE.2012.22.1.023
- LEE Y. G., KIM S. Y., Introduction to statistics, yulgokbook, 2011.
- K. E. LEONG, Factors That Influence the Understanding of Good Mathematics Teaching, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education 9(3) (2013), 319-328. https://doi.org/10.12973/eurasia.2013.939a
- K. E. LEONG, What are the Important Attributes of Good Mathematics Teaching?, Asia-Pacific Education Researcher (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.), 24(1) (2015), 211-223. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40299-014-0173-6
- G. MARTINEZ-SIERRA, Good mathematics teaching from mexican high school students' perspective, International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education 12(6) (2014), 1547-1573. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10763-013-9480-2
- Ministry of Education, 2015 Announcement of the main points of the integrated curriculum(September 24, 2014).
- S. MURRAY, Secondary Students' Descriptions of "Good" Mathematics Teachers, Australian Mathematics Teacher 67(4) (2011), 14-21.
- PANG J. S., KWON M. S., Effective Mathematics Instruction-Comparison of Conception by Elementray and Secondary School Teachers, Communications of Mathematical Education 26(3) (2012), 317-338. https://doi.org/10.7468/jksmee.2012.26.3.317
- B. ROSENSHINE, Content, time, and direct instruction, In P. Peterson & H. Walberg (eds.), Research on Teaching: Concepts, Findings, and Implications. Berkeley, CA.: McCutchan, 1979.
- Y. SHIMIZU, Characterzing exemplary mathematics instruction in Japanese classrooms from the learner's perspective, ZDM 41(3) (2009), 311-318. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-009-0172-x
- L. S. SHULMAN, Research on teaching: a historical and personal perspective, In S. M. Wilson (Ed.), The wisdom of practice: Essays on teaching, learning, and learning to teach/Lee S. Shulman (364-381), San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2004.
- SON S. N., Guter Unterricht aus allgemeindidaktischer Hinsicht, The Journal of Educational Idea 20 (2006), 115-134.
- SONG S. H., Recommendations to act good teaching in the elementary school mathematics class, The Bulletin of Science Education 12 (2000), 29-49.
- P. S. WILSON, T. J. COONEY, and D. W. STINSON, What constitutes good mathematics teaching and how it develops: Nine high school teachers' perspectives, Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education 8(2) (2005), 83-111. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10857-005-4796-7
- WONG H. K., WONG R. T., 좋은 교사 되기 (김기오, 김경 역), 서울: 글로벌콘텐츠, 2013. (원저 2009년 출판)
- 행정자치부, 지방자치법, http://www.law.go.kr/ / /(12738, 20140603), 2015년 3월 2일 검색.