There is no financial support and sponsorship to declare.
- Textbook of Korean academy of pediatric dentistry. Revision 1st. Ehwa publishing, Seoul 1990; 118-25.
- Kleinknecht RA, Thorndike RM, McGlynn FD, Harkavy J. Factor analysis of the dental fear survey with crossvalidation. J Am Dent Assoc 1984; 108: 59-61. https://doi.org/10.14219/jada.archive.1984.0193
- Shim YS, Kim AH, An SY. Dental fear and anxiety of juveniles in some areas of Gyeonggi province. J Korean Acad Pediatr Dent 2011; 38: 362-7.
- Shim YS, Kim AH, AN SY. Dental Fear and the associated Factors of some Middle School Students in Cheongju-City. J Korea Contents Assoc 2013; 13: 295-304. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.09.295
- Kim AH, Shim YS, Park SY, Kim HW, An SY. Reliability and validity of the Korean version of the Dental Fear Survey. J Dent Anesth Pain Med 2015; 15: 85-92. https://doi.org/10.17245/jdapm.2015.15.2.85
- Kim AH, Ahn ES, AN SY. Factors affecting dental fear in Korean adolescents. J Korean Dent Sci 2017; 10: 22-8. https://doi.org/10.5856/JKDS.2017.10.1.22
- Khan MH, Alif SM, Haque S. A review and critical analysis about dental phobia. Bangladesh J Dent Res Edu 2011; 1: 23-6. https://doi.org/10.3329/bjdre.v1i1.15798
- Locker D, Liddell A, Dempster L, Shapiro D. Age of onset of dental anxiety. J Dent Res 1999; 78: 790-6. https://doi.org/10.1177/00220345990780031201
- Klingberg G, Berggren U, Carlsson SG, Noren JG. Child dental fear: cause-related factors and clinical effects. Eur J Oral Sci 1995; 103: 405-12. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0722.1995.tb01865.x
- Kanegane K, Penha SS, Borsatti MA, Rocha RG. Dental anxiety in an emergency dental service. Rev Saude Publica 2003; 37: 786-92. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0034-89102003000600015
- Vassend O. Anxiety, pain and discomfort associated with dental treatment. Behav Res Ther 1993; 31: 659-66. https://doi.org/10.1016/0005-7967(93)90119-F
- Sharif MO. Dental anxiety: detection and management. J Appl Oral Sci 2010; 18: i. doi: 10.1590/s1678-77572010000200001.
- Kumar S, Bhargav P, Patel A, Bhati M, Balasubramanyam G, Duraiswamy P, et al. Does dental anxiety influence oral health-related quality of life? Observations from a cross-sectional study among adults in Udaipur district. India. J Oral Sci 2009; 51: 245-54. https://doi.org/10.2334/josnusd.51.245
- Yousuf A, Ganta S, Nagaraj A, Pareek S, Atri M, Singh K, et al. Acoustic noise levels of dental equipments and its association with fear and annoyance levels among patients attending different dental clinic setups in Jaipur, India. Clin Diagn Res 2014; 8: ZC29-34.
- Siegel K, Schrimshaw EW, Kunzel C, Wolfson NH, Moon-Howard J, Moats HL, et al. Types of dental fear as barriers to dental care among African American adults with oral health symptoms in Harlem. J Health Care Poor Underserved 2012; 23: 1294-309. https://doi.org/10.1353/hpu.2012.0088
- Lueken U, Hoyer J, Siegert J, Gloster AT, Wittchen HU. Symptom provocation in dental anxiety using cross-phobic video stimulation. Eur J Oral Sci 2011; 119: 61-8. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0722.2010.00790.x
- Sghaireen MG1, Zwiri AM, Alzoubi IA, Qodceih SM, Al-Omiri MK. Anxiety due to dental treatment and procedures among university students and its correlation with their gender and field of study. Int J Dent 2013; 2013: 647436. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/647436
- Al-Omari WM, Al-Omiri MK. Dental anxiety among university students and its correlation with their field of study. J Apl Oral Sci 2009; 17: 199-203. https://doi.org/10.1590/S1678-77572009000300013
- Hilton IV1, Stephen S, Barker JC, Weintraub JA. Cultural factors and children's oral health care: a qualitative study of carers of young children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2007; 35: 429-38. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0528.2006.00356.x
- Milgrom P, Vignehsa H, Weinstein P. Adolescent dental fear and control: prevalence and theoretical implications. Behav Res Ther 1992; 30: 367-73. https://doi.org/10.1016/0005-7967(92)90048-L