- After School - Ah. (n.d.). Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA9R3zJD4vs
- A turbulent choreography of GFRIEND. (n.d.). Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxnD5AViu6k
- Apink - Mr.chu. (n.d.). Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5H-GvnNz2Y
- Babyvox 3nd album. (n.d.). Naver music. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=1983
- Cha, U. J. (2009). 걸그룹 전성기[Girl group prime]. 문화과학, 59, 270-283.
- Choi, Y. J. (2011). A study of the beautiful girls' fashion styles in the japan animations. Family and Environment Research, 49(3), 67-77.
- Choi, S. H. (2016, January 7). [The color of the newest and different sex] The syndrome 'Lolita'. Sports Seoul. Retrieved March 4, 2017, from http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/341512
- Chung, S. H., & Yoo, Y. S. (2013). A study of image making features on fashion styles of k-pop girl groups. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 63(2), 98-109. doi:10.7233/jksc.2013.63.2.098
- Chung, E. S., Suh, D. A., & Lee, Y. W. (2007). A study on design of girls' school uniform since 1996. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 57(6), 17-31.
- Darling, M. (2001). Plumbing the depths of superflatness. Art Journal, 60(3), 77-89.
- Diva 1nd album. (n.d.). Naver music. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2445
- Fin.K.L 4nd album. (n.d.). Naver music. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2819
- GFRIEND - Me gustas tu. (n.d.). Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-CKVr6Z1Tw
- Girl's Day - Banjjagbanjjag. (n.d.). Retrieved August 21, 2017. from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEIN-mtN6c
- Hinton, P. R. (2014). The cultural context and the interpretation of Japanese "Lolita complex" style anime. Intercultural Communication Studies, 23(2), 54-68.
- Hwang, C. M. (2016). 생방송 톡!톡! 보니하니를 둘러싼 기이한 징후["Live talk! talk! bizarre signs surrounding bonnie honey]. 창비어린이, 14(1), 193-203.
- Kim S. J., & Kim, S. A. (2015). The ethos of collective moralism : The Korean cultural identity of K-Pop. Media & Society, 23(3), 5-52.
- Kim, S. A. (2010). The construction of cultural consumption way: The discourse of uncle fans with the girl-idol group. Media, Gender & Culture, 15, 79-119.
- Kim, S. K. (2010). Characteristics of the female idol groups' costumes. Design Forum, 33, 329-342.
Kim, Y. C., & Oh, H. J. (2011). Studying 'Idol Stardom' and 'Idol Genre' a case study of KBS drama
. Korean Broadcasting, 25(6), 125-161.
- Kim, Y. H. (2003). A study on the symbolic representation methods and criteria for uniform design. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kookmin University, Seoul.
- Kim, J. W. (2009). Study on juvenile school uniforms on a perspective of fashion. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Kim, J. W. (2011). "Hey, Look at me now, mister": An examination of visualization and sexualization of K-pop girl groups in the 2000s. Korean Journal of Popular Music, 8, 46-78.
Kim, H. J., & Lee, S. R. (2009). A study on the costume and the inner symbolic meaning expressed in the stanley kubrick's film
. Fashion Business, 13(1), 152-166.
- Kinsella, S. (2006). Minstrelized girls: male performers of Japan's Lolita complex. Japan Forum, 18(1), 65-87. doi:10.1080/09555800500498319
- Ko, Y. J., & Kim, M. J. (2009). A study on Lolita looks revealed in modern mass media. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 33(5), 691-700. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2009.33.5.691
- Lee, H. J., & Cho, J. H. (2012). Research on the middle & high school students' satisfaction and fitness of sizing system for summer school uniform. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 14(6), 1001-1009. doi:10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.6.1001
- Lee, S. A. (2011). Consumption mode of body image as sign value in mass-culture: Focused on idol groups in Korea. Culture & Society, 11, 193-234.
- Lee, S. A. (2014). Polarized gender display and complexion of sexualized body image in the performances of Korean idol-groups. Journal of Korean Women's Studies, 30(4), 233-268.
- Lee, S. M., Shin, J. G., & Lee, S. W. (2014). Factors affecting idol worship and idol worship's mediation effect to purchase the merchandises advertised by idol - Focusing on women in their teens and twenties. Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 14(6), 328-338. doi:10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.06.328
- McLelland, M. (2005). The World of Yaoi: The internet, censorship and the global 'Boys 'Love' fandom. Australian Feminist Law Journal, 23(1), 61-77. https://doi.org/10.1080/13200968.2005.10854344
- Mungang, H. J. (2010). 우상의 황혼 : 한국사회에서 아이돌은 어떻게 소비되는가?[Twilight of the idols : Fragments on the reality and unreality of teen idols in Korea]. Citizen and World, 17, 281-296.
- 'Pink Fairy dol' A-Pink faces of 7 people face first. (2011, March 18). Sports Chosun. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201103180000000000011242&servicedate=20110318
- S.E.S 2nd album. (n.d.). Naver music. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=1845
- Islam, S. M. (2015). Pedophilia: a psychiatric disorder or a perverse sexual orientation? A critical study of Vladimir Nobokov's Lolita. Global Journal of Human-Social Science Research. Retrieved from https://socialscienceresearch.org/index.php/GJHSS/article/view/1499. doi:10.17406/GJHSS
- SISTAR - Shake it. (n.d.). Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-TIy7WPQI
- Standard Korean language dictionary exhibition. (1999). Seoul: Doosan Dong-A.
- 'The 'Lolita' section is… One department store bookshop controversy'. (2016, February 23). Herald Business. Retrieved March 4, 2017, from http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20160223000397&md=20160226004310_BL
- Uniform image fashion of Girl's day. Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEIN-mtN6c
- Winge, T. (2008). Undressing and dressing Loli: A search for the Identity of the Japanese Lolita. Mechademia, 3, 47-63. https://doi.org/10.1353/mec.0.0045
- Wonder Girls - Tell me. (n.d.). Youtube. Retrieved April 24, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vVHy0XoIN4
- Yano, C. R. (2009). Wink on pink: Interpreting Japanese cute as it grabs the global headlines. The Journal of Asian Studies, 68(3), 681-688. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0021911809990015
- Yoon, J. W. (2008). Cultural criticism: Wonder girl's and the Lolita syndrome. In/Outside: English Studies in Korea, 24, 203-218.