Supported by : 농림수산식품기술 기획평가원
- Lee HY, Chung L, Yang IS. 2005. Conceptualizing and prospecting for Home Meal Replacement (HMR) in Korea by Delphi technique. Korean J Nutr 38: 251-258.
- Costa AIA, Schoolmeester D, Dekker M, Jongen WM. 2007. To cook or not to cook: A means-end study of motives for choice of meal solutions. Food Qual Prefer 18: 77-88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2005.08.003
- Na JK, Kim GA. 2012. Study on the classification of home meal replacement. International J Tourism and Hospitality Research 26: 233-248.
- Korea Rural Economic Institute. 2016. A study on the status and policy issue the home meal replacement (HMR) industry in Korea. http://www.krei.re.kr/web/www/23?p_p_id=EXT_BBS&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_EXT_BBS_struts_action=%2Fext%2Fbbs%2Fview_message&_EXT_BBS_sCategory=&_EXT_BBS_sKeyType=all_3&_EXT_BBS_sKeyword=%EA%B0%80%EC%A0%95%EC%8B%9D+%EB%8C%80%EC%B2%B4%EC%8B%9D%ED%92%88(HMR)&_EXT_BBS_curPage=1&_EXT_ BBS_messageId=407041 (accessed Jan 2016).
- Kim MY, Lee BR, Lee YS, Lee YH. 2014. A study on the attitude, perception and preference of Jjigae HMR (Home Meal Replacement) for Americans in L.A area. Korean J Food Cook Sci 30: 704-715. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2014.30.6.704
- Korea Food Service Cooperative. 2015. Food service industry trend (HMR) market. http://kfsc.re.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=board1&wr_id=10 (accessed Jan 2016).
- Kotra foreign market news. 2017. Hongkong HMR food. https://news.kotra.or.kr/user/globalAllBbs/kotranews/album/2/globalBbsDataAllView.do?dataIdx=156466&column=&search=&searchAreaCd=&searchNationCd=101133&searchTradeCd=&searchStartDate=&searchEndDate=&searchCategoryIdxs=&searchIndustryCateIdx=&page=1&row=10 (accessed Jul 2017).
- Chong SY. 2013. Influential factors upon selection attribute, perceived value, and repurchase intention in home meal replacement according to lifestyle. International J Tourism and Hospitality Research 27: 145-163.
- Lee JY, Kim KJ, Park YH, Kim HR. 2010. Preference and perception of Korean foods of foreign consumer by nationality. Korean J Food Cult 25: 9-16.
- Lee SK, Kim JW, Lee SK. 2005. Segmentation by benefit sought in marketing channel: A sequential approach. Distribution Business Review 10: 87-101.
- Kim SH. 2008. Market segmentation based on determinants for purchasing decision of golf club. Korean Management Consulting Review 8: 165-183.
- Park SE, Yi NY, Hong WS. 2016. Segmentation of the home meal replacement product market by food-related lifestyle of Japanese consumers. Korean J Food Cook Sci 32: 492-502. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2016.32.4.492
- Kim EJ. 2012. Consumer preference and awareness comparison by region for sushi-New York, Seoul, Hong Kong. MS Thesis. Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea. p 174.
- Yi NY, Choi BR, Chang HJ. 2016. Opinion of commercialization of ready-to-eat Korean foods by food-related lifestyle segments in Koreans and non-Koreans. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 45: 602-612. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2016.45.4.602
- Kang HY, Jo MN. 2015. HMR current use and key buying factor according to food-related lifestyle by college students. J Tourism Sciences 39: 87-106.
- Kotra foreign market news. 2014. Hong Kong food industry trend. https://news.kotra.or.kr/user/globalBbs/kotranews/4/globalBbsDataView.do?setIdx=243&dataIdx=131058 (accessed Apr 2016).
- Lee HY, Chung LN, Yang IS. 2007. Consumer inclination to convenience toward home meal replacement. J Foodservice Manag Soc Korea 10: 285-315.
- Park CY, Han SN. 2014. Diet-related behaviors and food preference of indonesian. Korean J Community Nutr 19: 41-50. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2014.19.1.41
- Kim YS, Baek SH. 2016. Study on Importance-Performance Analysis regarding selection attributes of rice-convenience foods. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 45: 593-601. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2016.45.4.593
- Park SB, Lee HJ, Kim HY, Hwang HS, Park DS, Hong WS. 2016. A study on domestic consumer's needs and Importance- Performance Analysis of selective attributes for developing Home Meal Replacement (HMR) products. Korean J Food Cook Sci 32: 342-352. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2016.32.3.342
- Ha HS. 2016. Influence food-related lifestyle of Chinese customers on purchase Intention for Korean ramen-Moderatoring effects of food neophobia and Korean attitude to food safety. Culinary Sci Hosital Res 22: 92-107.
- Kim SM. 2015. A study on the current use for processed blue crab products and need assessment according to the food-related lifestyle. PhD Dissertation. Sangmyung University, Seoul, Korea. p 132.
- Kim KH. 2011. Study on Japanese consumers' Korean food consumption behaviors and market segmentation based on food-related lifestyle-Focusing on inbound Japanese tourist. Korean J Food Cult 26: 614-620.
- Ahn HS. 2013. Utilization of Home Meal Replacement according to the women dietary style in Jeonbuk. MS Thesis. Wongkwang University, Seoul, Korea. p 69.
- Myung CO, Nam HW, Park YS. 2016. Purchasing behaviors and needs for HMR according to the food-related lifestyles of baby boomer women. Korean J Food Nutr 29: 87-103.