Supported by : Dongduk Women's University
- Cisco VNI White Paper, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/serviceprovider/visual-networking-index-vni/complete- white-paper-c11-481360.html, June, 2016.
- T.C. Thang, Q.D. Ho, J.W. Kang, and A.T. Pham, "Adaptive Streaming of Audiovisual Content Using MPEG DASH," IEEE Transaction on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 1, pp. 78-85, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2012.6170058
- M.A. Hoque, M. Siekkinen, and J.K. Nurminen, "Using Crowd-sourced Viewing Statistics to Save Energy in Wireless Video Streaming," Proceedings of the 19th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing & Networking, pp. 377-388, 2013.
- M. Ghobadi, Y. Cheng, A. Jain, and M. Mathis, "Trickle: Rate Limiting YouTube Video Streaming," Proceeding of Usenix Annual Technical Conference, pp. 6-15, 2012.
- L.D. Cicco, V. Caldaralo, and V. Palmisano, "Elastic: A Client-side Controller for Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over http (Dash)," Proceeding of 20th International Packet Video Workshop, pp. 1-8, 2013.
- J. Jiang, V. Sekar, and H. Zhang, "Improving Fairness, Efficiency, and Stability in httpbased Adaptive Video Streaming with Festive," Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Emerging Networking Experiments and Technologies, pp. 97-108, 2012.
- T. Huang, R. Johari, N. McKeown, M. Trunnell, and M. Watson, "A Buffer-based Approach to Rate Adaptation: Evidence from a Large Video Streaming Service," Proceedings of the 2014 ACM Conference on SIGCOMM, pp. 187-198, 2014.
- W. Hu and G. Cao, "Energy-aware Video Streaming on Smartphones," Proceedings of the 34th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, pp. 1185-1193, 2015.
- J. Chen, R. Mahindra, M. A. Khojastepour, S. Rangarajan, and M. Chiang, "A Scheduling Framework for Adaptive Video Delivery over Cellular Networks," Proceedings of the 19th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing & Networking, pp. 389-400, 2013.
- G. Tian and Y. Liu, "Towards Agile and Smooth Video Adaptation in Dynamic HTTP Streaming," Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Emerging Networking Experiments and Technologies, pp. 109-120, 2012.
- S. Akhshabi, L. Anantakrishnan, A.C. Begen, and C. Dovrolis, "What Happens When HTTP Adaptive Streaming Players Compete for Bandwidth?," Proceedings of the 22nd International Workshop on Network and Operating System Support for Digital Audio and Video, pp. 9-14, 2012.
- S. Akhshabi, S. Narayanaswamy, A.C. Begen, and C. Dovrolis, "An Experimental Evaluation of Rate-adaptive Video Players over HTTP," Signal Processing: Image Communication, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 271-287, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.image.2011.10.003
- X. Yin, A. Jindal, V. Sekar, and B. Sinopoli, "A Control-Theoretic Approach for Dynamic Adaptive Video Streaming over HTTP," Proceedings of the 2015 ACM Conference on Special Interest Group on Data Communication, pp. 325-338, 2015.
- X. Xie, X. Zhang, S. Kumar, and L. Li, "piStream: Physical Layer Informed Adaptive Video Streaming over LTE," Proceedings of the 21st Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp. 413-425, 2015.
- J. Kim,"Mobile Client Buffer Level-based Scheduling Algorithms for Variable-Bit-Rate Video Stream Transmission," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 814-826, 2012. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2012.15.6.814