Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- Oral Science Research Center, College of Dentistry, Yonsei University, Oral Imaging, Komoonsa, 2010.
- S. Kim, S. Park, "Medical Device Market Research Report," Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Vol. 11, pp. 1-40, 2013.
- E. Kim, "Development of diagnostic reference level in dental x-ray examination in Korea," Korea Food & Drug Administration, Research Report, 2009.
- J. Lee, B. Kang, S. Yoon, “The survey of the surface doses of the dental X-ray machines,” Korean Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Vol. 35, No. 2, pp. 87-90, 2005.
- S. Han, B. Lee, G. Shin, J. Choi, J. Kim, C. Park, H. Park, K. Lee, Y. Kim, “Dose Area Product Measurement for Diagnostic Reference Levels and Analysis of Patient Dose in Dental Radiography,” Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 150, No. 4, pp. 523-531, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncr439
- J. Choi, “Radiographic examination protocol and patient dose in lateral cephalometric radiography in Korea,” Korean Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Vol. 40, No. 4, pp. 165-169, 2010.
- C. Jeong, C. Kim, “Comparison of Dose Depending on the Position when Shooting Panorama and CBCT,” Journal of the Korean Society of Radiology, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 175-179, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.3.175
- K. A. Van Riper, "Scan2MCNP User Manual," White Rock Science, 2004a.
- B. H. Broadbent, “A new X-ray technique and its application to orthodontics,” The Angle Orthodontist, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 45-66, 1931.
- H. Hofrath, "Die bedeutung der roentgenfern und abs tandsaufnahme furdie diagnostik der kieferanomalien," Fortschr Orthodont, Vol. 1, pp. 232-48, 1931.
- E. Kim, “History and Present Status in Dental Radio logy,” Radiation Health Newsletter, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 1-12, 2011.
- M. Kim, K. Huh, W. Yi, M. Heo, S. Lee, J. Lee, B. Ahn, S.Choi, “The comparison of cephalometric measurements between measuring methods in digital and conventional lateral cephalometric radiograph,” Korean Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 15-23, 2005.
- A. D. Gulson, T. A. Knapp, P. G. Ramsden, "Doses to patients arising from dental X-ray examinations in the UK, 2002-2004. A review of dental X-ray protection service data," HPA-RPD-022, 2007.
- H. K. Looe, F. Eenboom, N. Chofor, A. Pfaffenberger, M.Sering, A. Ruhmann, A. Poplawski, K. Willborn, B. Poppe, “Dose-area product measurements and determination of conversion coefficients for the estimation of effective dose in dental lateral cephalometric radiology,” Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 124, No. 2, pp. 181-186, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncm143
- H. Visser, T. Rodig, K. P. Hermann, “Dose Reduction by Direct-Digital Cephalometric Radiography,” The Angle Orthodontist, Vol. 71, No. 3, pp. 159-163, 2001.
- J. B. Ludlow, L. E. Davies-Ludlow, S. C. White, “Patient Risk Related to Common Dental Radiographic Examinations,” Journal of the American Dental Association, Vol. 139, No. 9, pp. 1237-1243, 2008. https://doi.org/10.14219/jada.archive.2008.0339
- S. Han, B. Lee, G. Shin, J. Choi, H. Park, C. Park, G. Chang, B. Kim, Y. Kim, “Evaluation of effective dose in dental radiography,” Journal of radiological science and technology, Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 27-33, 2011.
- F. Gijbels, G. Sanderink, J. Wyatt, J. Van Dam, B. Nowak, R. Jacobs, "Radiation doses of collimated vs non-collimated cephalometric exposures," Dentomaxillo-facial Radiology. Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 128-133, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1259/dmfr/33233723