Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Anthony, J. H. (2007), "Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists", Third Edition, THOMSON BROOKS/COLE.
- Beck, M., Bayer, P., and Paly, M. C., Hecht-Mendez J., and Zell, A. (2013), "Geometric Arrangement and Operation Mode Adjustment in Low-enthalpy Geothermal Borehole Fields for Heating", Energy Vol.49, pp.434-443. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2012.10.060
- Bennet, J., Claesson, J., and Hellstrom, G. (1987), "Multipole Method to Compute the Conductive Heat Flows to and between Pipes in a Composite Cylinder", Notes on Heat Transfer, 1987:3, Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
- Carslaw, H. and Jaeger, J. (1947), "Conduction of Heat in Solids", Oxford, Claremore Press.
- Gaia Geothermal. Ground Loop Design Software, GLD2012.
- Ingersoll, L. R. and Zobel, O.J. (1954), "Heat Conduction with Engineering Geological and other Applications", MC Graw-Hill, New York.
- Jun, L., Xu, Z., Jun, G., and Jie, Y. (2009), "Evaluation of Heat Exchange Rate of GHE in Goethermal Heat Pump Systems", Renewable Energy, Vol.34, pp.2898-2904. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2009.04.009
- Lee, C. H., Park, M. S., Nguyen, T. B., Shon, B., Choi, J. M., and Choi, H. S. (2012), "Performance Evaluation of Closed-loop Vertical Ground Heat Exchangers by Conducting In-situ Thermal Response Tests", Renewable Energy, Vol.42, pp.77-83. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2011.09.013
- Lee, I. H. (2014), "Easy Flow Regression Analysis", Hannarae Publishing Corporation.
- Lee, K. (2010), "Study on Thermal Characteristics of Backfill Materials for Horizontal Ground Heat Exchanger", Master thesis, Korea University.
- Lim, H. J., Kong, H. J., Kang, S. J., and Choi, J. H. (2011), "The Effect of the Installation Condition of Ground Loop Heat Exchanger to the Thermal Conductivity and Borehole Resistance", Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 23, No.2, pp.95-102. https://doi.org/10.6110/KJACR.2011.23.2.095
- Min, H. S., Yun, T. S., and Jeong, S. S. (2011), "Effect of Group Spacing of Energy Piles on Thermal Analysis", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.27, No.8, pp.39-50. https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2011.27.8.039
- Pahud, D., Fromentin, A., and Hubbuch, M. (1999), "Heat Exchanger Pile System for Heating and Cooling at Zürich Airport", IEA Heat Pump Centre Newslett, Vol.17, No.1, pp.15-16.
- Park, H. (2011), "Thermal Conductivities of Unsaturated Korean Weathered Granite Soils", Master thesis, KAIST.
- Park, H. K., Lee, S. R., Yoon, S., and Choi, J. C. (2013), "Evaluation of Thermal Response and Performance of PHC Energy Pile: Field Experiments and Numerical Simulation", Applied Energy, Vol.103, pp.12-24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2012.10.012
- Remund, C. P. (1999), "Borehole Thermal Resistance: Laboratory and Field Studies", ASHARE CH-99-2-1.
- Roque, B. T., Jose N. C., and Daniel, C. F. (2015), "How to Correct the Ambient Temperature Influence on the Thermal Response Test Results", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol.82, pp.39-47. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2015.02.050
- Sohn, B. H., Shin., H. J., and Park, S. K. (2005), "Evaluation of Effective Thermal Conductivity and Thermal Resistance in Ground Heat Exchanger Boreholes", Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol.17, No.8, pp.695-703.
- Yoon, S., Lee, S. R., Kim, Y. T., and Go, G. H. (2015), "Estimation of Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity of Korean Weathered Granite Soils using a Regression Analysis", Geomechanics and Engineering, Vol.9, No.1, pp.101-113. https://doi.org/10.12989/gae.2015.9.1.101
- Yoon, S., Lee, S. R., Kim, M. J., and Go, G. H. (2014), "Evaluation of Thermal Response Test of Energy Pie", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.30, No.4, pp.93-99. https://doi.org/10.7843/KGS.2014.30.4.93
- Yoon, S., Lee, S. R., Kang, H. B., Go, G. H., Kim, M. J., and Shin, H. S. (2013), "Evaluation of Borehole Thermal Resistance in Ground Heat Exchanger", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.29, No.10, pp.49-56. https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2013.29.10.49
- A Prediction of Specific Heat Capacity for Compacted Bentonite Buffer vol.15, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7733/jnfcwt.2017.15.3.199