Supported by : 한국연구재단, 정보통신기술진흥센터
- M. Tanimoto, M. P. Tehrani, T. Fujii, and T. Yendo, "Free-viewpoint TV," IEEE Signal Process. Mag., vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 67-76, Jan. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2010.939077
- B. Kamolrat, W. A. C. Fernando, M. Mrak and A. Kondoz, "Joint source and channel coding for 3D video with depth image - based rendering," IEEE Trans. Consumer Electron., vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 887-894, May 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2008.4560175
- K. M. Alajel, W. Xiang, and Y. Wang, "Unequal error protection scheme based hierarchical 16-QAM for 3-D video transmission," IEEE Trans. Consumer Electron., vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 731-738, Aug. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2012.6311311
- C. Zhu and Y. Li, "Advanced video communications over wireless networks," CRC Press, pp. 359-361, 2013.
- C. Fehn, "A 3D-TV system based on video plus depth information," in Proc. Conf. Record of the 37th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Syst. and Comput. 2004, pp. 1529-1533, Nov. 2003.
- M. Flierl and B. Girod, "Multiview video compression," IEEE Signal Process. Mag., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 125-128, Nov. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2007.4286573
- B. Barmada, M. M. Ghandi, E. V. Jones, and M. Ghanbari, "Prioritized transmission of data partitioned H. 264 video with hierarchical QAM," IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 577-580, Aug. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/LSP.2005.851261
- Y. S. Cho, J. Kim, W. Y. Yang, and C. G. Kang, MIMO-OFDM Wireless Communications with MATLAB, John Wiley & Sons, pp. 1-19, 2010.
- P. K. Vitthaladevuni and M. S. Alouini, "A recursive algorithm for the exact BER computation of generalized hierarchical QAM constellations," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 297-307, Jan. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.2002.806159
- Nokia's MVC Software, from http://research.nokia.com/page/4988
- Nagoya University Sequences, from http://www.fujii.nuee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/multiview-data/