Supported by : 한국연구재단
- M. J. Yang, S. Y. Lim, H. J. Park, and N. H. Park, "Solving the data overload: Device-todevice bearer control architecture for cellular data offloading," IEEE Veh. Technol. Mag., vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 31-39, Mar. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/MVT.2012.2234052
- K. Doppler, M. Rinne, C. Wijting, C. B. Ribeiro, and K. Hugl, "Device-to-device communication as an underlay to LTE-Advanced networks," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 47, no. 12, Dec. 2009.
- C. Yu, K. Doppler, C. B. Ribeiro, and O. Tirkkonen, "Resource sharing optimization for device-to-device communication underlaying cellular networks," IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun., vol. 10, no. 8, Aug. 2011.
- K. Doppler, C. Yu, C. B. Ribeiro, and P. Janis, "Mode selection for Device-to-Device Communication underlaying an LTE-Advanced Network," in Proc. IEEE WCNC, pp. 1-6, Sydney, Australia, Apr. 2010.
- D. You and D. H. Kim "Multi-device-tomulti- device communication in cellular network for efficient contents distribution," in Proc. IEEE ICCE, pp. 244-247, Las Vegas, NV, Jan. 2014.
- L. Zhou and Y. Oishi, "Improved performance for hybrid STBC and spatial multiplexing OFDM systems with linear receivers," in Proc. IEEE PIMRC, pp. 1-5, Athens, Sept. 2007.
- S. M. Alamouti, "A simple transmit diversity technique for wireless communications," IEEE J. Select Areas Commun., vol. 16, no. 8, Oct. 1998.
- A. Legout, G. Urvoy-Keller, and P. Michiardi, "Rarest first and choke algorithms are enough," in Proc. IMC, pp. 203-216, Oct. 2006.