Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Kim, K. O., Park, Y. J., Kim, I. K., Lee, K. H., Wang, H., Park, G. Y. and Oh, J. E. "Opinions and Performances of Prosumer Activities Among Consumers in Their 20s and 30s", Journal of human life sciences, Vol. 13, 2010, pp. 141-156.
- Kim, C. S. and Nah, K., "A Study on the Utilization of Open Innovation Platform for Co-creation as Service Design Methodology : Focused on the Case Study of 'OpenIDEO' and 'Quirky'", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 13, No. 1, 2012, pp. 333-342.
- Prahalad, C. K. and Ramaswamy, V., "(The) Future of Competition : Co-creating Unique Value with Customers", Seoul, Sejongbooks, 2004.
- Chesbrough, H. "Open Services Innovation: Rethinking Your Business to Grow and Compete in a New Era", San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2011.
- Hong, S.G., Lee, H. M., Lim, S. B., Kim, N. R., "Co-creation: verview and Research Agenda", The Journal of Information Systems, Vol.23, No.1, 2014, pp. 203-223. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2014.23.1.203
- Choi, B. S., "Business Platform Emergence and Implications", Samsung Economic Research Institute, CEO Information, Vol. 802, 2011.
- Yoon, S. J., "SNS Evolving to the Platform, Outlook for Social Patform", KT Economic Research Institute, DIGIECO Focus, June, 2011.
- Hong, S.G., Kim, H.J., and Cho, H.R., "The Conceptual Model of a SNS Platform for Co-creation", Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management, Vol.17, No.3, 2012, pp.95-104. https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2012.17.3.095
- Ryu, H. S., "Platform Business and Social Platform", LGERI Report, Issue and Trend, 2011.
- Choi, B. S., "Becoming the Conversation Topic, Platform" Samsung Economic Research Institute, CEO Information, Vol. 80, 2010.
- Yin, R. K. "Case Study Research : Design and Methods", 3rd ed. Sage: CA, 2003.
- Cutler, A, "Methodical failure: The Use of Case Study Method by Public Relations Researchers", Public Relations Review, Vol.30, 2004, pp. 364-375.
- Starbucks Web Site: http://mystarbucksidea.force.com.(2013.11.26)
- Choi, H. L. and Lee, J. H., "The Role of PR in Building Consumer Community and Social Capital: Studying the Case of 'My Starbucks Idea", The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, Vol. 12, No. 4, 2010, pp. 363-399.
- Park, S. M., "The Cradle of Innovation, Ideas Platform," Samsung Economic Research Institute, SERI, Vol. 186. 2013.
- 4food Web Site: http://4food.com(2014.01.22)
- Kim, N. R., Hong, S.G. and Kim, J. W., "Operational Strategy of Co-creation Platform: Comparative Analysis of Samsung Apps and Apple Appstore", Journal of the Korea Industrial Information System Society, Vol.19, No,1, 2014, pp.99-109. https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2014.19.1.099