Supported by : Daegu University
- Takei K, Takahashi T, Ho JC, Ko H, Gillies AG, Leu PW, Fearing RS, Javey A., "Nanowire active-matrix circuitry for low-voltage macroscale artificial skin," Nature Mater. 2010 Oct pp. 821-826.
- Sergio, M. Manaresi, N. Campi, F. Canegallo, R. Tartagni, M. Guerrieri, R., "A dynamically reconfigurable monolithic CMOS pressure sensor for smart fabric," Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal, Volume: 38, pp. 966 - 975.
- Someya, T., "Integration of organic field-effect transistors and rubbery pressure sensors for artificial skin applications," Electron Devices Meeting, 2003., pp. 8.4.1 - 8.4.4.
- A. Rahman, J. Guo, S. Datta, M.S. Lundstrom, "Theory of ballistic nanotransistors," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 1853- 1864, Sept. 2003 https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2003.815366
- A. Akturk, G. Pennington, N. Goldsman, "A. Wickenden, Electron Transport and Velocity Oscillations in a Carbon Nanotube," IEEE Trans. Nanotechnol., Volume 6, Issue 4, pp 469 - 474, July 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNANO.2007.896968
- Haiqing and Ken Choi, "Novel ternary logic design based on CNFET, " International SoC Design Conference, 2010, pp. 115-118.
- Jie Deng, H.-S.P. Wong, "A Compact SPICE Model for Carbon-Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors Including Nonidealities and Its Application?Part I: Model of the Intrinsic Channel Region," IEEE Trans. Electron Device, vol. 54, no. 12, pp. 3186 - 3194, Dec. 2007 https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2007.909030
- H. Hashempour, F. Lombardi, "Device model for ballistic CNFETs using the first conducting band," IEEE Design and Test of Computer, vol. 25, issue 2, pp 178-186, March-April 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/MDT.2008.34
- Y. Lin, J. Appenzeller, J. Knoch, P. Avouris, "High-performance carbon nanotube field-effect transistor with tunable polarities," IEEE Trans. Nanotechnol., Vol 4, Issue 5, pp 481 - 489, Sept. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNANO.2005.851427
- P. L. McEuen, M. S. Fuhrer, and H. Park, "Single-walled carbon nanotube electronics," IEEE Trans. Nanotechnology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 78-85, Mar. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNANO.2002.1005429
- P. Avouris, J. Appenzeller, R. Martel, and S. J. Wind, "Carbon nanotube electronics," Proc. of IEEE, vol. 91, no. 11, pp. 1772-1784, Nov. 2003.
- Electric Conductivity and Piezoresistivity of Carbon Nanotube Artificial Skin Based on the Design of Mesh Structure vol.2018, pp.1687-8442, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9846389