Supported by : Hanyang University
- Chambers, J. K., & Hardwick, M. F. (1985). Dialect homogeneity and incipient variation: Changes in progress in Toronto and Vancouver. In J Harris & R. Hawkins (Eds.), Sheffield Working Papers in Language and Linguistics 2. Sheffield: University of Sheffield School of Modern Languages and Linguistics.
- Di Paolo, M. (1988). Pronunciation and categorization in sound change. In K. Ferrara, B. Brown, K. Walters, & J. Baugh (Eds.), Linguistic change and contact: NWAV XVI, Austin: University of Texas Linguistic Forum, 30, 84-92.
- Eckert, P. (1989). The whole woman: Sex and gender differences in variation. Language Variation and Change, 1, 245-268. https://doi.org/10.1017/S095439450000017X
- Han, J. & Kang, H. (2013). Cross-generational change of o and u in Seoul Korean I: Proximity in vowel space. Journal of the Korean Society of Speech Sciences, 5(2), 27-33. https://doi.org/10.13064/KSSS.2013.5.1.027
- Labov, W. (1991). The intersection of sex and social class in the course of linguistic change. Language Variation and Change, 2, 205-254.
- Ladefoged, P. & Maddieson, I. (1996). The sounds of the world's languages. Oxford: Blackwell.
- Moon, S. J. (2006). A fundamental phonetic investigation of Korean monophthongs. Malsori, 62, 1-18. (문승재 (2006). 한국어 단모음의 음성학적 기반연구. 말소리 62호, 1-18.)
- Nearey, T. (1977). Phonetic feature systems for vowels. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Alberta.
- Wassink, A. (2006). A geometric representation of spectral and temporal vowel features: Quantification of vowel overlap in three linguistic varieties. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 119, 2334-2350. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.2168414
- Yang, B. (1996). A comparative study of American English and Korean vowels produced by male and female speakers. Journal of Phonetics, 24, 245-261. https://doi.org/10.1006/jpho.1996.0013
- Cross-Generational Differences of /o/ and /u/ in Informal Text Reading vol.5, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13064/KSSS.2013.5.4.201
- Neutralization of Vowels /ɨ/ and /u/ after a Labial Consonant in Korean: A Cross-generational Study vol.6, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13064/KSSS.2014.6.1.003
- Sound change of /o/ in modern Seoul Korean: Focused on relations with acoustic characteristics and perception vol.6, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13064/KSSS.2014.6.3.109
- Acoustic parameters that differentiate /o/ from /u/ in Seoul Korean vol.10, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.13064/KSSS.2018.10.2.015
- Dominance of lower formants of Korean vowels /o/–/u/ in perceptual identification by Seoul dialect listeners vol.40, pp.1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1250/ast.40.56
- Origin of the Higher Difficulty in the Recognition of Vowels Compared to Handwritten Digits in Deep Neural Networks vol.74, pp.1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.74.12