- Volume 15 Issue 3
The present paper aims to show basic substitution between metaphysics and mathematical abstraction in the philosophy of mathematics. The general troths of metaphysics and the truths particularly relevant to tile nature of mathematical abstraction serve as speculative guides in ordering the content and discussing the nature of the multiple questions which lie between the disputed frontiers of metaphysics and mathematical abstraction.
- Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy Russel, Bertrand
- Plato's Philosophy of mathematics Wedberg, Anders
- Mathematical Thougth: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mathematics Beth, E. W.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics: An Introduction Stephan, K.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Maziarz, E. A.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Korner, S.
- Philosophy of Mathematics Barker, S. F.
- Philosophy of Mathematics and Natural Science? Weyl, Hermann
- Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy Russell, Bertrand