- Bennett, S.J. and Bridge, J.S. (1995). 'The geometry and dynamics of low-relief bedforms in heterogeneous sediment in a laboratory channel, and their relationship to water flow and sediment transport.' J. Sediment. Res., A65, 29-39
- Kulick, J.D., Fessler, J.R., and Eaton, J.K. (1994). 'Particle response and turbulence modification in fully developed channel flow.' J. Fluid Mech., 277, 109-134 https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112094002703
- Muste, M., Fujita, I., and Kruger, A. (1998). 'Experimental comparison of two laser-based velocimeters for flows with alluviaslsand.' Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 24, pp. 273-284 https://doi.org/10.1007/s003480050174
- Muste, M. and Patel, V.C. (1992). 'Velocity profiles for particles and liquid in open-channel flow with suspended sediment.' J. Hydraul. Eng., 118, 971-988
- Nakagawa, H., Nezu, I., and Ueda, H. (1975). 'Turbulence of open channel flow over smooth and rough beds.' Proc. of Japan Soc. of Civil Engrs., 241, pp. 155-168
- Nezu, I. and Nakagawa, H. (1993). Turbulence in open-channel flows, Int. Ass. Hydraul. Res. Monograph Series, A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam, 281 pp
- Umeyama M and Gerritsen F. (1992). 'Velocity distribution in uniform sediment-laden flow.' J.Hydraul.Eng., 118, 229-245
- Vanoni, V.A. (1953). 'Some effects of suspended sediment on flow characteristics.' Proc. of 5th Hydraul. Conf., Bulletin 34, State Univ. of Iowa, Studies in Eng.