- Volume 14 Issue 2
The problem of vagueness has been investigated for a long time by philosophers and mathematicians. There are there approaches in mathematics to the problem, which are probability theory, fuzzy logic, and rough set theory. In this paper I introduce these theories and their meanings.
- 해석학은 무엇인가(한국해석학회 엮음) 해석학적 방법론과 사회역사 연구 박순영
- 알기쉬운 퍼지이론 向般政男;전자신문 출판국(옮김)
- Logical Foundations of Probability Carnap, R.
- The Structure of Scientific Thought Statistical and Inductive Probability Carnap, R.;E. Madden(ed.)
- A Philosophical Essay on Probabilities Lapace, P.;Truscott(English trans.);Emory(English trans.)
- Probability Statistics and Truth Mises, R.
- International Journal of Computer and Information Sciences v.11 Rough Set Pawlak, Z.
- Rough Sets - Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning about Data Pawlak, Z.
- The Rise of Scientific Philosophy Reihenbach, H.
- Synthese v.30 Fuzzy Logic and Approximated Reasoning Zadeh, L.
- Fuzzy Set Theory and Its Applications(second edition) Zimmermann, H.