- Volume 12 Issue 2
We introduce some historical facts on number theory, especially prime numbers and modular arithmetic. And then, with the viewpoint of computer arithmetic, residue number systems are considered as an alternate to positional number systems so that high performance and high speed computation can be achieved in a specified domain such as cryptography and digital signal processing.
- The book of Number Conway, John H.;Guy, Richard K.
- Computer Arithmetic Algorithms Koren, Israel
- Seminumerical Algorithms v.2 The Art of Computer Programming (2d Ed.) Knuth, Donald E.
- Cryptography and Secure Communications Rhee, Man Young
- Residue Arthmetic and Its Applications to Computer Technology Szabo, Nicolas S.;Tanaka, Richard I.
- Residue Number System Arithmetic : Modern Applications in Digital Signal Processing Soderstrand, M. A.;Jenkins, W. K.;Jullien, G. A.;Taylor F. J.
- Computer v.17 no.5 Residue Arithmetic: A Tutorial with Examples Taylor, Fred J.
- 정수론 제4판 김응태;박승안
- 퍼스컴으로 즐기는 수학-Basic의 기초부터 그래픽까지 (원저 :Blue Backs B-671) v.B-671 기무라 요시오
- 컴퓨터시리즈 v.6 김현숙(옮김)