- Annals of Statistics v.5 Improved rates in the empirical Bayes monotone multiple decision problem with MLR Family Gilliland,D.;Hannan,J.
- Martingale limit theory and its applications Hall,P.;Heyde,C.C.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.43 Convergence rates for empirical Bayes two-action problems Ⅱ. Continuous case Johns,M.V.;Van Ryzin,J.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.78 Parametric Bayes inference: Theory and Applications Morris,C.
- Ph. D. Thesis, RM-306, Statistics and Probability, Michigan State Universtiy Empirical Bayes results in the case of non-identical components O'Bryan,T.
- Annals of Statistics v.4 Some empirical Bayes results in the case of component problem with varying sample sizes for discrete exponential families O'Bryan,T.
- Proceedings of 2nd Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability Asymptotically subminimax solutions of compound statistical decision problems Robbins,H.
- Proceedings of 3rd Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability v.1 The empirical Bayes approach to statistics Robbins,H.