- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Improvement of Air Vehicle Test Equipment(AVTE) stop by UAV Engine noise
UAV 엔진 소음에 의한 비행체점검장비(AVTE) 정지 현상 개선방안 연구
- Kang, Ju Hwan (Defense Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Lim, Da Hoon (Defense Agency for Technology and Quality)
- Received : 2019.08.21
- Accepted : 2020.01.03
- Published : 2020.01.31
In this era, intelligence is considered a major factor in the defense sector. As a result, securing technology for weapons systems for monitoring and reconnaissance of companies has become inevitable. As a result, UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) have been developed and are actively operating around the world if the flight operation of manned aircraft is restricted, such as in environments that are too dangerous, messy or boring for the military to perform directly. The system of unmanned aerial vehicles, which has been researched and developed in Korea, includes Air Vehicle Test Equipment(AVTE). AVTE is equipment that is connected to an UAV to check its status and allows the operator to check its flightability by issuing an operational command to the UAV and verifying that it follows the command values. This study conducts fault finding on the phenomenon where the AVTE has stopped operating due to engine noise during these operations and analyzes the cause in terms of software, hardware and external environment. Present improvement measures according to the cause are analyzed and the results of verifying that the proposed measures can prevent failure are addressed.
- John G. Grimes, Unmanned Systems Roadmap 2007-2032. p.5-15, Department of Defense, 2007.
- Kim Ki Yeol, Status Analysis and Development Agenda of the Korean Armed Forces in accordance with the Development Trend of Unmanned Aircraft. p.4-16, Graduate School of Politics at Kookmin Universyty, 2014.
- Trinoy Dutta, Performance of hard disk drives in high noise environments, Master's thesis, Michigan Technology University, pp.10-16, 2017.
- Tim Van Elsloo, Short Time Fourier Transform and Windowing[Internet]. Available From : https://elsl.ooo (accessed Jun. 29, 2019)
- Lawrence E. Kinsler.Austin R. Frey.Alan B. Coppens.James V. Sanders, Fundamentals of Acoustics, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1999, pp.15-18, 107-108, 247-274.
- Arpaci-Dusseau, Remzi H.; Arpaci-Dusseau, Andrea C., Operating Systems: Three Easy Pieces, Chapter:Hard Disk Drives, Arpaci-Dusseau Books, 2014, pp.1-5.