- Volume 7 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Cognition of Job Importance and Educational Needs according to Workers of the Disabled Residential Facilities(Small and Medium-sized Organization Organization) in Gyeonggi
경기지역 장애인거주시설 종사자(중소기관)의 직무 중요도와 교육 필요도 인식
- Shin, Jae-Eun (Competency Development Team, Gyeonggi Welfare Foundation) ;
- Song, Yun-Hee (College of Liberal Arts, Anyang University)
- Received : 2017.08.03
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.31
Recently, the expertise of workers in residential facilities for the disabled has been emphasized and the need for education has increased. Therefore, this study analyzed cognition of job importance and educational needs according to workers of the disabled residential. Data were collected from 162 workers of the residential facilities for the disabled in Gyeonggi and were analyzed using t-test and IPA analysis. As results of this study, case management practice (basic), case management practice (advanced), life support for disabled persons (basic), program development (basic), business planning and evaluation (basic), business planning and evaluation (advanced) were both job importance and education needs high. The results of this study can be used as a basic reference for the direction of the education system of the residents of the disabled.
- D. R. Lee. (2015). The effects of the socio-psychological factors of residential facilities for the handicapped on their organizational effectiveness. Journal of the Korean Academy of Health and Welfare for Elderly, 7(2), 84-101.
- S. T. Park. (2009). The effects of job satisfaction factors of workers in the disabled residential facilities on job satisfaction and turnover intention. Theology & Ministry, 36, 263-294.
- D. I. Seo, M. J. Jeon & B. C. Yu. (2009). Related factors of living rehabilitation teachers in living facility of the disabled. Kosin Medical Journal, 24(1), 80-86.
- Y. O. Kim & D. C. Yoon. (2009). A study on the competency of workers in the residential facilities for a disabled. Korean Journal of Social Welfare Studies, 40(2), 80-86. DOI : 10.16999/kasws.2009.40.2.285 https://doi.org/10.16999/kasws.2009.40.2.285
- J. S. Choi & J. S. Lim. (2009). The effect of the professionalism on the social inclusion orientation among social service organizations: Moderating effect of organizational culture. Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, 11(3), 97-126.
- J. S. Park. (2014). A study on supervision and human rights in the residential institutions for the disabled. Korean Journal of Family Social Work, 44, 163-190.
- S. H. Byun & B. S. Kim. (2016). A study on factors affecting the human rights sensitivity of practitioners at residential facilities for people with disabilities. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 26(1), 139-156. DOI : 10.24226/jvr.2016.04.26.1.139 https://doi.org/10.24226/jvr.2016.04.26.1.139
- S. J. Kim. (2016). Exploration on difficulty of human rights process conducted in caretaker workers of the disabled residential facilities: Focused on the caretaker workers of the disabled residential facilities in Busan. Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(3), 771-781. DOI : 10.5392/jkca.2016.16.03.771 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.03.771
- H. B. Lee. (2014). Analysis of the operation efficiency and influence factors of local welfare facilities for the disabled: Focusing on housing facilities of the severely disabled in Jeolla Region. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(12), 611-620. DOI : 10.14400/jdc.2014.12.12.611 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.12.611
- H. S. Park. (2016). The study of social welfare responsibility for human rights of the disabled using the disabled residential facilities. Citizen and Humanities, 31, 9-32.
- K. O. Park, D. S. Lee & E. S. Kim. (2017). Challenging Behavior of persons with Developmental Disability. Journal of Disability and Welfare, 35, 151-176
- H. Y. Yoo & M. O. Kim. (2016). The experience of relationships with persons with developmental disabilities perceived by social workers at residential facilities for the disabled. Korean Journal of Qualitative Research in Social Wlfare, 10(2), 5-39.
- C. B. Cho & D. Y. Kim. (2016). People with developmental disabilities, Lifelong education for the disabled, Requirement analysis. Journal of Special Education : Theory and Practice, 17(4), 1-24.
- Y. C. Byeon. (2005). Disability discrimination. Health and Welfare Policy Forum, 99, 77-81.
- S. M. Yoon. (2015). Effects of Moral Management Awareness of Workers at Residential Facilities for the Handicapped on Organizational Performance. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsan.
- Y. D. Kim, J. U. Kim & D. C. Yu. (2007). Understanding Korean Welfare for Persons with Disabilities. Seoul : Human & Welfare.
- Y. D. Kim & H. S. Kang. (2007). The way of reorganization on residential care systems for user choice enhancement in Korean disability services. Journal of Disability and Welfare, 6, 55-83.
- N. H. Kim & O. S. Kim. (2013). A study on affecting the burnout in duties factors of rehabilitation teachers at Gyeongsangbuk province living facilities for the disabled. Journal of Public Welfare Administration, 23(2), 187-219.