- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Performance Characteristics of a Vapor Injection Heat Pump System with Different Sub-cooler Capacity
과냉각 열교환기 용량 변화에 따른 인젝션 히트펌프의 성능 특성
- Received : 2014.07.15
- Accepted : 2014.08.18
- Published : 2014.09.01
One major breakthrough in the field of heating, ventilation and air conditioning has been the development of heat pumps. Heat pump systems offer economic alternatives for recovering heat from different sources for use in various industrial, commercial and residential applications. In recent years, the heat pump has been tipped to have a very good potential for hot water production. This paper investigated the performance of a vapor injection heat pump with the variation of sub-cooler capacity at heating mode. The heating capacity of the vapor injection heat pump slightly increased with an increment of sub-cooler capacity, while COP didn't increase continuously. The 20% capacity of sub-cooler comparing with system capacity could be used as a standard to select sub-cooler capacity.
Vapor injection;Heat pump;COP;Sub-cooler
- Cho, S.H., Hong, S., Choi, S., and Zaheeruddin, M., 2014. Measured energy consumption analysis of a district heating system under different temperature control strategies, International Journal of Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Vol. 22, 450008.
- Roh, C.W., Yoo, J.W., and Kim M.S., 2014, Vapor refrigerant injection techniques for heat pump system: The latest literature review and discussion, International Journal of Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Vol. 22, 1430002. https://doi.org/10.1142/S201013251430002X
- Aikins, K. A., Lee, S., and Choi, J.M., 2013, Technology review of two-stage vapor compression heat pump system, International Journal of Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Vol. 21, 1330002. https://doi.org/10.1142/S2010132513300024
- Messineo, A. and Panno, D., 2012. Performance evaluation of cascade refrigeration systems using different refrigerants. International Journal of Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Vol. 20, 1250010. https://doi.org/10.1142/S2010132512500101
Dopazo, J.A., Fernandez-Seara, J., Sieres, J., and Uhia, F.J., 2009, Theoretical analysis of a
$CO_2-NH_3$cascade refrigeration system for cooling applications at low temperatures, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 29, pp. 1577-1583. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2008.07.006
Cho, H., Baek, C., Park, C., and Kim, Y., 2009. Performance evaluation of a two-stage
$CO_2$cycle with gas injection in the cooling mode operation, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 32, pp. 40-46. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2008.07.008
- Heo, J., Jeong, M.W., Baek, C., and Kim, Y., 2011. Comparison of the heating performance of air-source heat pumps using various types of refrigerant injection. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 34, pp. 444-453. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2010.10.003
- Wang, X., Hwang, Y., and Radermacher, R., 2009. Two-stage heat pump system with vapour-injected scroll compressor using R410A as a refrigerant, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 32, pp. 1442-1451. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2009.03.004
- International Standard, 1998. ISO 13256-2: Water-source heat pumps-Testing and rating for performance Part 2 Water-to-water and brine-to-water heat pumps.
- KEMCO, 2008. NR GT 101: Water-to-water ground source heat pump, NRGT, Yongin, The Republic of Korea.
- to discover candidate sex-related genes vol.6, pp.2167-8359, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.5389
Supported by : 농촌진흥청