- Volume 19 Issue 3
- P. Schyns, A. Oliva, "Dr. Angry and Mr. Smile: when categorization flexibly modifies the perception of faces in rapid visual presentations," Cognition, Vol. 3, No. 69, pp. 243-65, Jan. 1999.
- P. Thompson, "Margaret Thatcher: A new illusion. Perception," Vol. 4, No. 9, pp. 483-484, 1980.
- P. Sinha, B. Balas, Y. Ostrovsky, R. Russell, "Face Recognition by Humans: 20 Results All Computer Vision Researchers Should Know About," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 94, No. 11, pp. 1948-1962, Nov. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/JPROC.2006.884093
- Viola and Jones, "Rapid Object Detection using a Boosted Cascade of Simple Features," IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2001.
- T. Ojala, M. Pietikäinen, and D. Harwood, "A Comparative Study of Texture Measures with Classification Based on Feature Distributions", Pattern Recognition, vol. 29, pp. 51-59, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-3203(95)00067-4
- L. Wiskott, J. Fellous, N. Kruger, C. von der Malsburg, "Face Recognition by Elastic Bunch Graph Matching," IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 775-779, Jul. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/34.598235
- N. Dalal, B. Triggs, "Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection", IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 886-893, Jun. 2005.
- M. Turk, A. Pentland, "Face Recognition using EigenFaces," IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1991.
- P. N. Belhumeur, J. P. Hespanha, D. Kriegman, "Eigenfaces vs. Fisherfaces: recognition using class specific linear projection," IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 711-720, Jul. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/34.598228
- M. S. Bartlett, J. R. Movellan, T. J. Sejnowski, "Face Recognition by Independent Component Analysis," IEEE Trans. on Neural Network, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 1450-1464, Nov. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNN.2002.804287
- T. Kim, H. Kim, W. Hwang, J. Kittler, "Independent component analysis in a local facial residual space for face recognition" Pattern Recognition, Vol. 37, No. 9, pp. 1873-1885, Sept. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patcog.2004.01.019
- W. Hwang, G. Park, J. Lee, and S. Kee, "Multiple Face Model of Hybrid Fourier Feature for Large Face Image Set," IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 1574-1581, New York, USA, Jun., 2006.
- Y. Su, S. Shan, X. Chen, W. Gao, "Hierarchical Ensemble of Global and Local Classifiers for Face Recognition," IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), pp. 1-8, Oct. 2007.
- W. Hwang, X. Huang, S. Kee, J. Kim, "Face Recognition System Using Extended Curvature Gabor Classifier Bunch for Low-Resolution Face Image," IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPRW), pp. 15-22, Jun., 2011.
- N. Kumar, A. C. Berg, P. N. Belhumeur, S. K. Nayar, "Attribute and Simile Classifiers for Face Verification," IEEE Int'l Conf. on Computer Vision, Oct., 2009.
- W. Hwang, K. Roh, J. Kim, "Markov Network-based Unified Classifier for Face Identification," IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), pp. 1952-1959, Dec. 2013.
- J. Wright, A. Y. Yang, A. Ganesh, S. S. Sastry, Y. Ma, "Robust Face Recognition via Sparse Representation," IEEE Trans. on Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 31, No. 2, Feb. 2009.
- F. Schroff, T. Treibitz, D. Kriegman, S. Belongie, "Pose, Illumination and Expression Invariant Pairwise Face Similarity Measure via Doppelganger List Comparison," IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2011.
- D. Chen, X. Cao, F. Wen, J. Sun, "Blessing of Dimensionality: High-dimensional Feature and Its Efficient Compression for Face Verification," IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2013.
- Z. Zhu, P. Luo, X. Wang, X. Tang, "Deep Learning Identity-Preserving Face Space," IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Dec. 2013.
- Y. Taigman, M. Yang, M. Ranzato, L. Wolf, "DeepFace: Closing the Gap to Human-Level Performance in Face Verification," IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2014.