- Volume 24 Issue 3
Starting from a collection V as a model which satisfies the axioms of NBG, we call the elements of V as sets and the subcollections of V as classes. We reconstruct the G
- Devlin, K. (1984), Constructibility, Springer-Verlag.
- Flannagan, T. B. (1976),"A new finitary proof of a theorem of Mostowski"in Sets and Classes, edited by Muller, G. H., North Holland Publishing Company.
- Godel, K. (1939), "Consistency proof for the generalized continuum hypothesis", Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, U.S.A. 25, 220-224. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.25.4.220
- Godel, K. (1940), The consistency proof of the axiom of choice and of the generalized continuum hypothesis with the axioms of set theory, Princeton UP.
- Godel, K. (1944),"Russell's mathematical logic", in Schilpp, Paul A.(ed) The philosophy of Bertrand Russell 3rd ed. (1951), 123-153.
- Godel, K. (1947),"What is Cantor's continuum problem?", American Mathematical Monthly 54, 515-525. https://doi.org/10.2307/2304666
- Jech, T. (2002), Set Theory, Springer-Verlag.
- Mendelson, E. (2010), Introduction to Mathematical Logic, CRC Press.
- Montague, R. (1961),"Semantic closure and non-finite axiomatizability", Infinitistic Methods, Pergamon, 45-69.
- Levy, A. (1979), Basic set theory, Springer-Verlag.
- Sierpinski, W.(1947),"L'hypothese generalisee du continu et l'axiome du choix", Fundamenta Mathematicae 34, 1-5. https://doi.org/10.4064/fm-34-1-1-5
- Shoenfield, J. R. (1967), Mathematical Logic, Addition-Wesley.
- Wang, H. (1974), From mathematics to philosophy, Humanities Press.