- Volume 15 Issue 1
Gator Szego was one of the most brilliant Mathematicians. Mathematical science owes him several fundamental contributions in such fields as theory of functions of a complex variables, conformal mapping, Fourier series, theory of orthogonal polynomials, and many others. He wrote the famous Polya-Szego Problems and Theorem in Analysis which is the two volume of concentrated mathematical beauty. In this paper, we mention Szego's life, Szego's work, and Szego reproducing kernel.
- Gabor Szego: Collected papers v.1 An Overview of Szego's Mathematics Askey, R.
- The Mathematical Intelligencer v.18 Gabor Szego: 1895-1985 Askey, R.;P. Nevai
- The Cauchy Transform, Potential Theory, and Conformal Mapping Bell, S.
- Function Theory of Several Complex Variables Krantz, S.
- Gabor Szego. Collected papers v.1 On my Cooperation with Gabor Szego Polya, G.
- Problems and Theorems in Analysis I-II Polya, G.;G. Szego
- AMS Colloquium Publications v.23 Orthogonal polynomials Szego, G.
- Gabor Szego. Collected papers v.1-3 Szego, G.